Forums
enarzh-CNfrdeiwhiitjakofaplptrusressvukvicy
Open Language Panel
Register

Having pets

Off Topic discussions not related to The Repopulation. Please no posts about religion or politics.
John Dick

Having pets

Post#1 » 14 Mar, 2018 4:19 am

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet.

John Dick

Re: Having pets

Post#2 » 15 Mar, 2018 4:09 am

Owners of a mixed breed dog should check out this dog DNA test kit. Not only it can trace your dog's breed origin, but also it's a perfect way to get to know him better. In that way, you can be aware of your dog's temperament and health expectations and issue.

HE-Sarrene

TR Staff

Post#3 » 15 Mar, 2018 6:15 am

I have two guinea pigs, a cat (my sons) and a snake. Here Is Danny (Lt.Dan), she is a sweety and very happy right now. I just added in her humidifier. You can just see her in the far corner.
danny.jpg

Kennethri

Post#4 » 06 Dec, 2018 2:18 pm

Wow! That's a great snake! Gonna post a photo of my pet as well.

Brains

Backer Rnd1

Post#5 » 14 Dec, 2018 7:03 pm

HE-Sarrene wrote:
15 Mar, 2018 6:15 am
Here Is Danny (Lt.Dan),
LoL, I get it...

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
"Treat life like a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away."

HE-Sarrene

TR Staff

Post#6 » 14 Dec, 2018 7:55 pm

We were trying to decide what to name her. But there is a short story behind that...

My husband is terrified of snakes. My son brought one home in a little box and said he got a new iguana. I opened the box when my son handed it to me, and just started to grin. I think my husband knew it was not an iguana. After a moment I pulled out a baby snake, and my husband said "Lt. Dan, you aint got no legs!" ...

SO after some debate, that is what we decided to name her. She was too little to tell the gender, but once she started to grow, we just call her Danny now. She is about 3.5 feet long now and 2 years old. I dont think she will get much past 4' to be honest.

What other pets do you all have? What is their story?

Brains

Backer Rnd1

Post#7 » 16 Dec, 2018 6:02 pm

Currently, I have two cats, a white one and a black one, named Salt and Pepper, respectively. I rescued them around six months ago and they are nuts! But it's funny watching them run around like they are on speed.
"Treat life like a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away."