Open Language Panel
Register

Membership Levels

News and Announcements from the Staff.
TR-Snafu

TR GM

Membership Levels

Post#1 » 26 Dec, 2017 11:18 am

Membership levels- If you want to have your memberships level set please make sure you are registered at this site and your backer portal is linked/looks correct. Then in game please put in a /support ticket that includes your email address that you are registered under.Also when you put in the ticket please make sure you will be online for a while as this can take some time.

TR-Snafu

TR GM

Re: Membership Levels

Post#2 » 26 Dec, 2017 1:04 pm

Here is what we know of so far, these will be tested on staging prior to the patch and could also change in the future. We will update if there are any changes.
Currently inventory space is locked to 75 for everyone
All bank slots set to 150 no matter the tier, until review of the system atleast.This has been hotfixed to live
you will still need to unlock them with credits but the upgrade cap is lifted

Inventory

Plat = 80
Gold = 70
Silver = 60
Standard = 50

Bank Slots

Plat = 150
Gold = 100
Silver = 75
Standard = 50

For Player slots
Plat = 6
Gold = 5
Silver = 4
Standard = 2

Max Housing Storage Units
Plat = 10
Gold = 7
Silver = 4
Standard = 2

Player Shop NPC Max
Plat =5
Gold = 3
Silver = 2
Standard = 1

Auction Posting Max
Plat =150
Gold = 100
Silver = 75
Standard = 50

Work Order Posting Max
Plat = 40
Gold = 25
Silver = 20
Standard = 10

Ribbet

Early Access

Post#3 » 28 Dec, 2017 6:32 am

The inventory and bank expansion limits are the only uncomfortable aspect of these account limits in the short term, so having those removed at this point will make everyone's play experience significantly more pleasant. Thanks for that ! :-)

JinxLuckless

Early Access

Post#4 » 28 Dec, 2017 11:58 pm

Am I understanding correctly that as a silver level user, my inventory's going down by 15 soon (from current 75 to silver 60)? I read in another thread there's no way to update your account past where it is, either. That's a bit frustrating, if I read that right-- my inventory would then go down by 15, and there's nothing I could do?

TR-Raynie

TR Staff

Post#5 » 29 Dec, 2017 12:26 am

JinxLuckless wrote:
28 Dec, 2017 11:58 pm
Am I understanding correctly that as a silver level user, my inventory's going down by 15 soon (from current 75 to silver 60)? I read in another thread there's no way to update your account past where it is, either. That's a bit frustrating, if I read that right-- my inventory would then go down by 15, and there's nothing I could do?
Currently all inventory is set at 75 and all bank slots are purchasable by everyone (for in game credits) to equal 150. This will remain this way until further evaluation of the perk system and the ability to purchase additional "bump ups" becomes available :)

HE-Sarrene

TR Staff

Post#6 » 29 Dec, 2017 2:25 pm

JinxLuckless wrote:
28 Dec, 2017 11:58 pm
As Raynie stated, the inventory will be getting a bit of an overhaul as well as the membership perks. But do not worry, no one will lose space. It was discussed and the 75 is the base now. Once we have more information on what the new levels will be we will post them up.

:)

JinxLuckless

Early Access

Post#7 » 29 Dec, 2017 7:18 pm

Oh wow, awesome! And thanks for the swift reply. YAY, more inventory! :D

Masika

Early Access

Post#8 » 07 Jan, 2018 7:12 pm

Well my only reason for popping into the forums was to check out how to link the in game level to the backer level lol.. It really kinda looks to me (now that I FINALLY got this far) that there isn't really a huge need to do that at this time.

My accounts are screwed up as far as their levels, but try as they did it was never able to get sorted. I'm never have been too overly worried about it, I figgered so long as I could just say ok guys THIS ACCOUNT I want plat.. and This account I want gold, then hand someone the money to make it so that everything would work out lol.. by the posted comments here I see no reason to panic just yet. Surely someone will make the call at some point to just take my money and make it so lol.. FYI the screw up is on my end.. something to do with registering the forums.. then making the account on the game panel.. then having to also make the same account on HERO. AND STEAM. I plead insanity

Nymbil

Early Access

Post#9 » 18 Dec, 2018 11:28 pm

According to this, I should have 4 character slots as a silver, but only have 2. I bought the game through Steam for $20 back in 2015, that is the current silver level on Steam. At the time, I do not remember if I ever registered on any backer portal. I am registered here, on Steam, and on the Hero Engine site.

How can I fix it?

EDIT: I even still have my original Steam email receipt that says "Silver package"
Last edited by Nymbil on 18 Dec, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TR-Snafu

TR GM

Post#10 » 18 Dec, 2018 11:57 pm

With this patch all accounts that are currently not flagged should auto flag to silver level. If this does not happen please follow the instructions in the original post about using the /support command in game.

Nymbil

Early Access

Post#11 » 19 Dec, 2018 12:01 am

TR-Snafu wrote:
18 Dec, 2018 11:57 pm
With this patch all accounts that are currently not flagged should auto flag to silver level. If this does not happen please follow the instructions in the original post about using the /support command in game.

Awesome! Thanks. I will wait for the server to come back up and see. In the original post, it says to register at the backer portal. Do I have to do that?

TR-Snafu

TR GM

Post#12 » 19 Dec, 2018 12:06 am

At the top of this screen click support then backer portal, and if it shows your pledge you are fine

Nymbil

Early Access

Post#13 » 19 Dec, 2018 12:10 am

TR-Snafu wrote:
19 Dec, 2018 12:06 am
At the top of this screen click support then backer portal, and if it shows your pledge you are fine
Yeah, it shows it fine. Thanks for the quick replies! Now the server just needs to come back up lol. I am excited to see what they have done!

Thanks again!

Amalin

Post#14 » 09 Jan, 2019 2:28 pm

The Backer Portal keeps saying that can't find valid repopulation game in my Steam library tho I have it, I'm playing it through Steam and have e-mail saying I bought it through Steam.
In-game Aezten/Zeanet...had no idea I have this forum account...

TR-Raynie

TR Staff

Post#15 » 09 Jan, 2019 2:59 pm

Amalin wrote:
09 Jan, 2019 2:28 pm
The Backer Portal keeps saying that can't find valid repopulation game in my Steam library tho I have it, I'm playing it through Steam and have e-mail saying I bought it through Steam.
The backer portal is not working at this time and is scheduled to be replaced soon. I apologize for the confusion.