Forums
Register

Best Credit Making Method: Combat?

General Gameplay and Nations
Leviticuss

Early Access

Best Credit Making Method: Combat?

Post#1 » 01 Feb, 2019 7:53 pm

What is currently the best method of credit earning via methods of combat, e:g killing NPC's and or creatures?

Drefin

Early Access

Re: Best Credit Making Method: Combat?

Post#2 » 01 Feb, 2019 11:03 pm

This will depend upon how strong you are. The best farming spot I have found combat wise is killing drakes in the Mount Ash zone at the Shattered Heights location. There is also a quest not too far from there that is for killing the drakes. You just rinse and repeat the quest for loads of credits. You also will want to hoard the Magnetite particles and flakes that drop. They can be worth quite a bit of credits.

These drakes are pretty darn strong, so If you are OWON and need help farming them send me a tell, the name in game is Drefin Rahl.

Rasputin01

Early Access

Post#3 » 01 Feb, 2019 11:05 pm

Hunting humans scales well with levels and everyone wants to buy the power distributors you'll loot. can easily get 50 credits per distributor from work orders if you are patient.

Drefin

Early Access

Post#4 » 01 Feb, 2019 11:08 pm

Rasputin is correct. Humans are another great source of credits, especially for their power distributors. There is a good spot to farm OWON soldiers in the Kaavo region, and their is a good spot at COrburn for killing FPR soldiers (These area is pretty difficult though, they are very strong).

Leviticuss

Early Access

Post#5 » 02 Feb, 2019 12:08 am

Thanks guys! I'll let you know how it goes and if I need any assistance. :)