· Reduced the number of raid bosses created in the Doma Drake camp types.
· Added camps and PvP Control Points to the Dreary Borderlands.
· Introduced a new type of adversarial camp which doesn't have an actual camp or den, but instead spawns a boss encounter along with some minions. Once the boss is killed the camp will count as being cleared and will stop spawning minions. This system is allowing us to easily spread randomized boss encounters throughout the world and allowing them to be appropriate to the NPC types expected in that area. These camps will despawn if the boss is not defeated within two hours of spawning.
· Added new small camp types which can feature level 75+ NPCs.
· Created new camp spawning rules for some locations in Fal Sept. These are control point and point of intrigue heavy with assorted higher end mobs.
· Added 9 camp and POI spawning locations to Buzschej Canyon.
· Made adjustments to the camps in the Flurry Expanse. They are now smaller, and can include both Points of Intrigue and PvP Control Points.
· PvP Control Points and Adversarial Camps can both now spawn at Titan's Peak.
· Recreated the camps in the Crackling Tundra. They can now include control points and points of intrigue, as well as an assortment of NPC types.
· The camps in Mount Mills have been redone. These are difficult mobs but their numbers are now smaller than was the case previously. The spawner locations have also been moved further from seams.
· Decreased the size and adjusted NPC types for the Drals Woods camps.
· Added camps and points of intrigue to the Orouli Ravine.
· The camps in Echo Pond have moved locations and been decreased in size.
· Added camp and control point spawners in Gallo Gorge.
· Adjusted the way hostility exceptions work when an NPC has temporarily altered their view of a player. This corrects a situation where sometimes an NPC would attack a player through a mission and then they would stay angry at them until the NPC respawned.
· Resolved an issue which was allowing NPCs to use some special abilities more often than should have been the case. Some NPC special abilities had to have their settings adjusted to compensate for this. Please provide feedback on any cases where you feel this is now out of balance.
· Increased the underwater air supply base time to 2 minutes an extra minute is granted at 6000 skill swimming points.
· If players are seated when casting their fishing pole they will stand up and cast.
Auctions and Work Orders
· When an item icon is placed in an Auction Post or Work Order slot, the matching icon in the inventory/bank will remain ghosted. If the icon is removed, or the Trading window is closed, then the inventory/bank icon will display normally again.
· The Player Shop specialty flags "Quality", "High Quality", and "Top Quality" now ignore items that have no grade value, when determining which shops qualify.
· Mail sent to auction owners, after the auction expires, now includes the name of the item in the mail title.
· Mail sent to auction bidders, when losing a bid, now includes the name of the item in the mail title, and the quantity of items in the mail message.
· Improved the interactive music Drum sounds. In addition to improved sound effects, more notes are now possible, as well as cymbals.
· Synthetic Instruments now have interactive music sound effects.
· Rotating your camera will no longer exit Interactive Music mode. Movement still will.
· The Interactive Music system now allows you to toggle between three music modes when playing an instrument. By default this is done by using the ] key to switch between modes. The first mode plays a sustained sound that will cut off when you play your next note. The second mode will be some type of an alternate sound based on the instrument. This could either be shorter notes, power chords, open palm muted notes, etc and will also cut off when you play your next note. The third music mode works similar to how the old interactive music worked, it will play the sound to completion.
· You no longer need to be in interactive music mode to hear interactive music.
· The Audio Options window has a new checkbox which allows you to center audio on your character, rather than the camera, if you so desire.
· You can now use the /musicignore to ignore hearing music from a particular player. This ignore is account wide and will ignore music from all of their other characters.
· Gun fire ability on the mechs now has a structure damage scaler increasing its damage vs structures by 300%. The info is also in the tooltip when hovering over it.
· Placed a 225% bonus cap on Endurance Recovery fittings/buffs. Any percentage higher than this will have no effect.
· Increased the effectiveness of EM damage against Robots and Vehicles, and decreased the penalty (thus increasing damage) against biological types when using it.
· Added new values for npcs for critical checks. They now have adjustments based on level and difficulty type (normal vs boss, etc).
· Lowered EM shield reduction to 2x (from 3x) of base damage. Energy attacks still at 1.5.
· EM weapons should now properly take their base weapon modifiers against light/medium/heavy armor and apply them against the targets. It also adds in base armor values for the target's armor if a player.
· You can no longer gain Dodge, Parry, or Block skills when defending against much weaker opponents.
· All weapons now use their penetration values for +pen vs physical + their penetration values. If you are using an energy weapon you will want to use energy penetration fittings now as the physical ones will provide no benefit.
· Base armor (the armor factor listed in your Defense sheet) is now applied 100% across all damage types.
· Physical resistance now provides only 50% additional resistance to all other damage types (including energy) vs the 100-60% resistance it had before.
· Vehicles can now damage player structures.
· Clamped spiritual and EM damage to 80% resistance like all other damage types.
· Adjusted the dens in Purplefield to better distribute mob populations and ensure that each NPC type has a long range marker.
· Added new content in the Howling Hills based on a reactive den which will spawn more quickly based on the number of players in the area.
· The Lurker Bog now features a four wave Lurker ring-style den event.
· Introduced a large population of Rocharus outside of Fort Bondsteel. These are controlled by a permanent den that will adjust spawn rates based on the number of players in the area.
· Adjustments were made to the mob population in Rendall Gulch to add more mobs than was previously the case.
· Increased the NPC counts at some parts of the Dral's Wood dens. Each of the NPC types should now also support long range markers.
· The new Open Angling Tournament engagement is now available in the following areas from time to time, including Arboleda, Timbertoc, the Training Facilities, and Plymouth Pond among others.
· Increased the chances of getting an item reward on crafting/harvesting engagements.
· A series of fishing contests are being run at Laredo Lagoon, these include; Laredo Open Angling Contest, Angling for Trophy Cod, and two contests sponsored by Chelse Mendure; Panopea for the Pot and Crystal Catch. Chelse is interested in buying fresh catch from those that participate successfully in her contests, so consider talking to her before joining in. The contests are run in a random order.
· Introduced a series of new generic engagements that can occur from time to time in numerous hubs in the game to earn faction with the owner of that hub, as well as rewards. The actual contributions required vary from town to town but can include things like repairing machinery, cleaning up graffiti, litter, or rubble, as well as keeping the town safe from local wildlife.
· Introduced more specific Angling Tournament contests which require you to catch a specific type of fish to receive credit. Spread these in the following areas: Echo Pond, Nido Cuervo, and the Southern Pass.
· Added new engagement opportunities in the following areas: Obsidian Bastille, Aoss Gardens, Banshee's Hollow, Nawala Wilds, Fort Bondsteel, Greenreath Barrows, Dral's Woods, Viminal Valley, Flurry Expanse, the Northern Range, and the Howling Hills.
· Vulture Infestation engagement at Plymouth Pond will now spawn less frequently.
· Created a new variation of the fishing tournaments: Angling for Trophy Cod. This engagement only gives points for trophy cod catches so will require some fishing skill. It can currently be found in: Souza Spring and the Carter Archeological Site.
· Introduced new Lesoo Raid Camp engagements. In these engagements Lesoo will set up a camp which is complete with props which can be stolen from, and bosses. This is a multi stage engagement that starts as a group encounter and ends as a raid encounter. If players flee from the raid boss the camp will pack up and leave. This engagement is now available in Purplefield.
· Camp Taak Escort Vehicle engagement no longer forces players to teleport.
· The new Open Angling Tournament engagement is now available at Laredo Lagoon in Timbertol.
· Extended the engagement system so that it can have more control over how it calculates points for certain event types to ensure that players can not use pre-existing items or buy collection items off the auction. This type is not used for most collection engagements but is used in special case engagements such as the new Fishing Contests to ensure that players are catching fish in the appropriate locations and are actually catching them rather than buying them.
· Introduced rare new Rhinoc Stampede engagements. This type of engagement was previously seen in Falls Trail but had never been located elsewhere. You will now rarely see these engagements in numerous other areas. The new variation is slightly different than before, featuring a new boss mob who must be defeated in order to obtain rewards.
· Introduced a new Scavenger Hunt engagement, which offers a bounty to the players who obtain the most resources in the area over the course of the contest. Any resources harvested via whack-a-node collection will count. This engagement can occur in many locations in the world. It is currently available in: The Sticks, Tasuil Rise, Rogue's Rest, Fanshaw Hollow, Outside Freedomtown, Scar's Wall, Mitchell's Farm, Tecooy Run, Fallen Tide, and the Founder's Grove.
· Fool's Sanctuary parent engagement now has a longer duration of peace.
· Some adjustments made to the "Retake Oasis Watch Towers From the Lesoo" engagement.
· Improved the engagement system's ability to manipulate specific mission goals. This allows our missions and engagements to interconnect in ways that was not previously possible.
· Introduced a new Open Angling Tournament engagement which can appear throughout the world in areas which contain fishing minigame areas. This engagement is a tournament which pits players against one another to catch the most fish during the contest. Trophy fish reward more points than regular ones. At the end of the tournament the top performers will receive rewards. Players can inquire about this tournament from throughout the world by asking what is happening in that area in inquiries.
· Introduced a new Talent Show engagement which can happen randomly at pubs or rest areas. Onlookers can /cheer or /clap for other players in the engagement to reward them with points. Only one player may be credited with points every 30 seconds, so it does no good to spam the functions. At the end of the engagement rewards will be given to the the top three performers.
· Beefed up anti-bot measures in some engagements.
· Engagements can now increment counters to specialized achievements. For example the new Fishing Contests can now add counters towards new fishing tournament specific achievements which will be rewarded after you have participated in so many of them. Previously engagements could only reward achievements that had one step, with the exception of the generic ___ engagement counters.
· There is a new "Humble Barca Infestation" engagement at Banshee's Hollow. Wipe out the barca pests before they can damage the property of the local storekeepers.
· Added new Talent Show engagement to Laredo Lagoon in Timbertol, Izzy's Post in the Howling Hills in Wailing Chasm and Fletcher's Trail, the Rogue encampment in the Doma Highlands.(This is in addition to: Obsidian Bastille, Kaavo Hold, Koleyna, Fort Bondsteel, Fort Hudson, The Shed, The Hold on the Hill, Sept Falls, Plymouth and Freedomtown)
· Added new engagements which use a Installations check to determine if you can perform maintenance on machinery.
· Made some adjustments to the jail system to allow it to remove players instantly when their jail time expired.
· Optimized the performance of FX based lighting.
· Updated and optimized the pier light models.
· Reduced the distance at which the Phosphori flame effect renders.
· Optimizations were made to many FX to trim the distance at which bulkier FX are rendered.
· Characters should now hold melee weapons a bit more comfortably.
· Added 57 new inventory icons.
· Video Auto Config and the higher video quality options on the Video Options menu now support high and very high foliage densities and distances.
· Added new environmental particle effects including swarms and steam.
· Re-enabled the High and Very High options for Dynamic Details/Foliage distance and density now that the foliage memory leak issue has been resolved.
· Updated Koleyna model sets to newer use a shared texture atlas for optimization purposes.
· Added new tree models.
· Optimized the performance of environmental FX.
· Players can now climb to the top of the Timbertol Towers.
· Fixed an issue which caused the scout bots to glow.
· Altered shadow distance settings to take advantage of new features available through the latest Hero Engine build.
· Added a new style of sidewalk model which is currently on display in Faolan Hollows.
· Added a Low Resolution Textures option to the Video Options. Selecting this option will enforce a 512x512 texture size limit which will improve performance and help on systems with low video memory.
· Many weapons have received model , material, or texture upgrades.
· There is a now Shadow Casting drop down box in Video Options. This option affects what types of objects will cast shadows. The Very Low setting only casts shadows from Characters. Low adds Heightmaps. Medium adds most other models. High adds trees, and Very High adds grass. This setting can provide large gains to frame rate in some cases.
· Adjusted the housing region near the Aemar Hydro Plant so that it can support more homes than was previously the case by flattening some of the ridges on the sides.
· Flattened some terrain in the housing region of O'Doyle Meadow to ensure that it is fully usable.
· Terraformed the terrain in Fayrwind Ravine so that the full housing area could be utilized. If anyone has been affected negatively by this change please use /petition to contact a GM to assist you.
· Structures that have fixed placement disabled will now properly do collision checks if you try to place them in fixed placement mode so you cannot place them if they are colliding.
· You can now inquire with Tigger Shakh in Sept Falls about his time in the FPR Military. This is another part of the Sgt Brewen investigation mission chain.
· You can now inquire about events in Freedomtown from long range.
· Day Break Acres (Jenu): If inquired, Captain Strider will tell you about himself.
· You can now inquire with Dwimi Otara in Freedomtown about his time in the FPR Military. This is another part of the Sgt Brewen investigation mission chain.
· Day Break Acres (Jenu): If inquired, Romayne Herbert will tell you about herself.
· You can now inquire to receive information on events in many more locations on the map.
· Day Break Acres (Jenu): If inquired, Romayne Herbert will tell you about herself.
· Day Break Acres (Jenu): If inquired, Storm Spectra will tell you about himself,
· DBA (Jenu): If inquired, Private Tomoeh will talk to you about himself.
· If inquired, Eva Hahne will tell you about the FED prions
· NEP: If inquired, Jeremiah Cayea will tell you about himself.
· Day Break Acres (Jenu): If inquired, Hexx Siren will tell you about herself.
· Added Where Is "Location" inquiries to more NPCs in Freedomtown.
Items and Fittings
· Replaced the last repair attribute with one that is a mix of the condition loss and improved durability stats.
· Locked containers can now include fittings, as well as regular items.
· Weapon and Armor Fittings now have a grade scale for skill requirement. Cs are the base values from before with higher Grades requiring more skill points and lower requiring less. The skill needed is displayed in the UI. Skill requirement is per whole grade, so it won't matter if it is a B0 or B9, they will require the same skill.
· Cheese now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Damage adjustments for diminished range is clamped to 100% damage.
· Using Alt+Drag to split a stack by a specified amount, now works for values greater than the size of the top grade of the stack, up to one less than the total stack size. (e.g. you can split off multiple grades from the stack).
· Introduced a slew of new locked container types.
· Items which can be activated to activate abilities are often now more effective when used from higher grade items. This can include higher damage numbers or extended durations.
· The following plants have been provided with attributes for the debut of the Nutrition system: Hok Weed, Pratinus Flower, Anjara Fruit, Azul Flower, Mika Berry, Kosha Plant, Lilac, Placebo plant, Morgun Nut, Geel Flower.
· When creating a Circula Three Legged Table in Wooden Table Assembly, the table produced is now actually 3 legged and round.
· Damage adjustments for minimal range is halved if the weapon is over 100% as it is a pretty significant damage bonus and you typically will be point blank with those weapons.
· Swapped Refined Copper Bar and Refined Steel Bar's attributes so Energy Resistance/Penetration was easier to get as Copper is the 2nd most common resource available and the penetration is now needed for most ranged weapons.
· Range modified (minimal, range, diminished, maxrange) range and damage modifier were not being applied in some situations. That was fixed.
· Items with particle FX now support displaying different variations based on if a character is male or female.
· Beefed up numerous mission, engagement, and mob loot tables.
· Adjusted the stats of Hammers, Powered Swords, Powered Hammers, and Powered Maces.
· Introduced new Transparent Gloves which offer light armor protection without any bulky clothing or armor appearance.
· Hok Weed, Melanko Leaf, and Rivets now appropriately stack to 999. Nano-Composite Weave now stacks to 200.
· Clamped the time value for damage to fitting/shells so long recharge abilities wouldn't add a ton of damage.
· Added a mod to clearly define decreased minimal range so players can tell the difference in the GUI when looking at fittings.
· Some very rare containers can now include Ability Enhancements.
· Repurposed the blunt weapon: Bubba in order to better balance out blunt weapons. Bubba is now a two handed weapon, which is very effective vs. Heavy Armor, but ineffective vs. Light Armor. It has basically assumed the role of a Powered version of the Morning Star with a slightly faster swing time.
· Shells are now damaged when fittings are damaged, but only about 50% of the time. This is triggered by fitting damage so a shell technically with no fittings will not receive any damage.
· Items that provide buffs when used, now display those buffs on the item's info card.
· The following creature slabs (and eggs, if applicable) have been provided with attributes for the debut of the Nutrition system: Okolat, Setlang, Hokfig, Drake.
· Failed items have been removed from Chemistry, Installations, Cosmetic Styling, Genetic Engineering, and Pharmaceuticals.
· Introduced a new grading system for rare mob drop and mission rewarded items. This means that certain item types can have a minimum grade. This is primarily important for shells to ensure that rare armor or weapon shells are of sufficient grade.
· Reduced the Critical Chance boost from Fittings.
· Changed all the armor fitting types to work on all armor types.
· Damaged Shells that break when equipped will add their fittings to your inventory. They are forced in so if the inventory is full it will go into overflow and add them.
· Okolat Slabs are now tagged as a Meat and Meat Slab, similar to other forms of meat.
· Many items have new icons. This includes dyes, lesoo weapons, and crafting materials primarily.
· Significantly reduced the Critical Multiplier boost from Fittings.
· Fruit Juice now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Cheese Pie Filling, Meat Pie Filling, and Veggie Pie filling now utilize the new Nutrition system and provide customizable food buffs based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Cayro Wood has a new icon that is different from the firewood icon.
· Loot quality from locked containers can now be as high as A Grade.
· Added Basic Basic Genetic Engineering and Sterilizing Agent to the Pet Supplies Vendors.
· Noodles now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Store bought bandages now have a grade similar to crafted ones. This corrects some stacking issues.
· Modified damage/condition so there is only 1 damage value now instead of 2.
· Loot from mob drops now have a much greater range of grade and quality. The actual quality is determined by the difficulty of the NPC.
· Butter now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Repair Kits now display more information showing the values for repairing all 4 fitting difficulties.
· Homopolymerizing Epoxy, Mounting Bracket, Mounting Clip, Mounting Pin, Calibrite Ore, Gypsum Cluster, and Chromite Cluster now stack to 999.
· Seasoning Mix is now a part of the Nutrition system and will carry forward the attributes from it's components.
· Pie Crust now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Casseroles now utilize the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Mac & Cheese now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Adjustments were made to loot recipient rules to aid in some cases where players who contributed outside of groups were unable to loot.
· Quiche now utilize the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· There is now an Improved Durability Attribute and stat for fittings to replace the minor/major one.
· Locked containers can now have a chance to be destroyed on failure.
· Vinegar now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Some stims or crafted items which granted buffs will now grant a bonus to the buff percentages based on the difficulty of the item to craft (Arduous, etc).
· Changed the Armor fitting A sockets from 2 to 1. Weapons still take 2.
· Prime Rib (and variants) now utilize the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· Adjusted the disguises which are available from Surprise Disguise Kits so they can take into account newer looks.
· Added a Reduced Condition Loss attribute/stat. It replaced the major durability stat. It will reduce the chance of losing condition ONLY when losing condition from damage. It is mostly for people that don't want to repair.
· Locked containers can now contain traps. If an item is trapped it will automatically check against your Trap Knowledge skill and give you a chance to disarm it. Traps are only set off on the first use.
· Updated the resistance vs weapon fittings to use the new modifier.
· Points shown on shells that take fittings are now labeled with the skill they require. The /5 reduction in points was also removed so it is a bit more straight forward. If it says 5 points, it requires 5 skill points.
· Flour now utilizes the new Nutrition system and provides a customizable food buff based on the stats on it's ingredients.
· A new Pheromone weapon, Neural Toxicity will now be available for combating Okolat swarms
· Adjusted the range and damage modifiers for range stats on fittings.
· Finished adding fishing mini-games to one of the Freedomtown ponds and to the new Plymouth area ponds.
· Added 2 more seconds to the base bite time of the fishing minigame to prevent situations where you received a bite almost immediately after casting which could confuse players if it was the casting splash or a bite.
· You can now fish in the stream near Timbertoc.
· Made adjustments to one of the fishing holes in the Aemar Hydro Plant so that you are casting to a more suitable location.
· You can now fish at the Traful Pond at the Carter Archeological Site.
· You can now fish with rod and line at Laredo Lagoon in Timbertol.
· Fishing pools will now be restocked to full any time an contest occurs in those areas.
· There is now a larger splash when you get a bite than when you cast the line in the fishing minigame to make it easier to detect if you get a quick bite.
· You can now create software for Lost and Found robots using the Hacking minigame.
· Tweaked Fishing minigame FX to synch properly with the minigame expiration time.
· Rotating your camera will no longer exit minigames which were flagged to cancel on movement. This means you can rotate your camera while fishing or dancing.
· Clamped movement speed bonus to 1.6x normal speed.
· Players now have a limited supply of air when underwater. A light blue bar will appear on your screen to indicate your air supply. When it expires your character will drown.
· Added a new Lesoo Nemesis achievement which grants the Nemesis prefix title.
· Players are no longer allowed to add GMs to Enemy/Friend/Ignore list.
· Added 57 new profession based titles.
· Introduced new interactive props that are available in some lesoo camps and allow you to use your thievery skill to try to steal from them.
· There is now a command to enable debugging for local sqlite setting calls. It will contain the information sent as well as a time stamp before/after to help just execution time - /help setupdebug sqlite. It will show up in the heroengine.log for both dev tools and player client. Be warned that this may slightly degrade performance while active and is meant as a debugging tool when problems arise.
· Added a new achievement and title: Looter. This can be obtained by looting wreckage found in the new Northern Star Wreckage points of intrigue.
· Moved the safe point in Fayrwind Ravine so that it is near the border to Serenity, and away from the housing region.
· You will no longer receive logon/logoff messages from your friends or enemies list every time you cross a seam.
· Optimized Faolan Hollows load times.
· Added a cloning point to Serenity. Players can respawn there if they died on the southeastern portion of Jenu Plains, Chaoston, or Lone Tree Prairie.
· Added two new achievements which are obtained through the new scavenger hunt engagements.
· Added a new "/help fixrelationships" which could be used in some cases where players have stored some 0 values or some capitalized surnames in Enemy/Friend/Ignored lists due to a bug in previous versions.
· Lower Oasis Valley will display it name correctly on the character selection window.
· Added two new achievements and titles which can be obtained through the new Talent Show engagements.
· Added two new fishing tournament oriented achievements.
· Introduced new types of NPC traps.
· Sprint not applies a flat 50% increase to the movement speed instead of multiplying the speed modifier by 150%. This should prevent extra stacking that can get a lot of extra speed on top of any other boost.
· Players can hold their breath underwater a minimum of one minute, and this duration will be increased by one second per 100 points of swimming skill, up to a maximum of two minutes.
· Plymouth-Aza Pass will display it name correctly on character selection.
· New missison "Wanted: 2 Crude Vulture Claws". An artist wants 2 vulture claws for a secret project he/she is working on.
· Added new mission opportunities in Viminal Valley.
· Amended mission "Ask Brewen" so it gives an inquiry that let's you ask Eva Hahne about Frenzied Elkar Disease (FED) and prions.
· Plymouth: Jennie Kush's "Career Choice" chain has been expanded with "Got Your Back", for those choosing the Education & cub wrangling path.
· New global mission "Thrown Weapons: Acid Grenade", about the importance of ending a fight with a big splash.
· Introduced new mission opportunities in Wilde Wick. Also added long range markers to existing content.
· Louis Previte in Kaavo Hold now provides players with a mission to seek out an Okolat hive that has been displaying odd behavior. Additional missions are provided as follow-ons. You will need friends.
· Increased the chances of getting an item reward in crafting/harvesting missions.
· Freedomtown: if you have a bit of experience, Sergeant Blythe may want to talk with you about long range delivery jobs in "Talk to Blythe about Long Range Delivery Jobs".
· Introduced new mission opportunities in the Drygest Fields.
· New tradeskill mission, "Skilled Brewing Technique": NPC cooks in search for the best beer may ask for your opinion on enhancing their brews with fruit juice, or with flavor extracts. The NPC mood & dilemma will swing depending your sucess, failure or refusal to train them.
· Not-exactly-very-brave NPCs may ask for mentoring in how to intimidate others in "Intimidation Advice"; success, failure or refusal to train them will swing their moods & dilemmas.
· Added new mission opportunities to Echo Pond.
· Cull the Hive is a follow-on mission, given when completing Odd Okolat Behavior. If you abandon this mission, Louis Previte in Kaavo Hold will be happy to give it to you again. This hive is dangerous, bring friends.
· Added new mission opportunities to Purplefield.
· Freedomtown: new cross area delivery quest "Delivery from Freedomtown to Thicket Overwatch", available from Sergeant Blythe if the correct prerequisites are met.
· Missions will now reward you with training points more often.
· If inquired, Captain Strider will tell you about himself.
· Inquiring with Tigger Shakh in Sept Falls about his time in the FPR Military will allow you to ask more about Sgt Brewen. Only available to those doing the Sgt Brewen investigation quest line.
· Improved long range waypoint support on patrol and escort missions.
· Introduced new timed missions which will target the bosses of the new boss spawning adversarial camps. These missions can be obtained using the previous inquiries to ask about camps in the local area, or in nearby areas. They can also be shared with other players as they are group or raid oriented.
· Added new mission opportunities to Reaper's Ridge.
· Freedomtown: new cross area delivery quest "Delivery from Freedomtown to Scar's Wall", available from Sergeant Blythe if the correct prerequisites are met.
· Military-minded NPCs with an interest in Leadership may ask your help in "Leadership Cadence Training", to improve and select the cadence calls they use with their squad. The NPC mood & dilemma wil swing depending your refusal, failure or success to train them.
· Missions now supports more than 1 Min/Max skill check Prerequisite.
· New Underworld mission, Freedomtown, Sept Falls, Plymouth: "Locksmithing 101"; One man's thief is another man's locksmith. A local locksmith is looking to contract some new talent to deal with some of his easier jobs.
· Thicket Overwatch: if you have a bit of experience, Corporal Chicon may offer you "Talk to Chicon about Long Range Courier Jobs".
· Added a new mission to the Lurker Lair which is only available to players who can speak the Faugea language.
· Added new mission opportunities to the Lundy Pass.
· Inquiring with Dwimi Otara in Freedomtown about his time in the FPR Military will allow you to ask more about Sgt Brewen. Only available to those doing the Sgt Brewen investigation quest line.
· If you show some skills in Robotics, some NPCs may ask you some help demonstrating the use of Scrap Bots and Med bots; moods and dilemmas will swing according to your success, refusal, or failure to help them.
· Added a slew of new mission opportunities to Laredo Lagoon.
· Added new mission opportunities to the Desolate Veldt.
· Scorched Gorge Outpost: all of Orpheous Creed's missions in his "Nickeline, Nickeline my Teachings for Some Nickeline" quest chain are now non-repeatable.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Medical Supplies Wanted - Biomass"; You're asked to get hold of some biomass by the local medic.
· Thicket Overwatch: new cross area delivery quest "Courier from Thicket Overwatch to Scorched Gorge Outpost", available from Corporal Chicon if the correct prerequisites are met.
· Missing Weapon Shafts quest will now indicate the name of the mob to kill to loot the shafts.
· The difficulty of a mission now has a greater effect on the grade and quality of its rewards.
· Kill assignments will no longer be generated for Stampeding Rhinocs, as their appearance is too unpredictable.
· Added new mission opportunities to the Treachery Wastes.
· Introduced new mission opportunities to Souza Spring.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Genetics Needs Cloned Vultures"; You're asked to assist the local genetic engineer supply some cloned vultures for security deployment in the ongoing conflict.
· Numerous epic or more difficult missions will now start ticking towards hidden alignments which are used in flagging hidden skills. It should be noted that these are often only given through certain paths on branching missions.
· Thicket Overwatch: new cross area delivery quest "Courier from Thicket Overwatch to Scars Wall", available from Corporal Chicon if the correct prerequisites are met.
· If inquired, Romayne Herbert will tell you about herself.
· Increased the harvest cap counts in the Training Facilities somewhat to make it easier for legitimate players who are doing the tutorials to be able to complete all of the missions if they desire. It should be noted that all harvests/tames are capped and tracked in the tutorials to ensure that players eventually move on.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Genetics Needs Cloned Setlangs"; You're asked to assist the local genetic engineer supply some cloned setlangs for security deployment in the ongoing conflict.
· Added new mission opportunities in the Howling Hills.
· If inquired, Glayve Caedus will tell you about himself.
· Added new mission opportunities in Fallen Tide.
· Added One Time mission opportunities to numerous areas across the world which previously did not have them.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Genetics Needs Cloned Raxins"; You're asked to assist the local genetic engineer supply some cloned raxins for security deployment in the ongoing conflict.
· If inquired, Sean Mulligan will tell you about himself and his mentor.
· The Price of Data is a follow-on mission, given when completing Odd Okolat Behavior. If you abandon this mission, Louis Previte will be happy to give it to you again. Be prepared to take samples.
· Added new mission opportunities to the Southern Chasm.
· If inquired, Storm Spectra will tell you about himself,
· Updated the placeholder festival mission "Honor the Council" in Freedomtown with the full expanded version. You can now take part in a pageant to honor the OWON council Freedomtown style.
· If inquired, Jitsu Jett will tell you about her's and Brewen's last mission.
· Added additional mission opportuninties to Gwyll Valley.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Biomass for Genetics"; You're asked to supply the local genetic with some more biomass so they can increase their production to provide more cloned beasts for the ongoing conflict.
· Down with the Matriarchy! is a follow-on mission, given when completing Odd Okolat Behavior. Louis Previte wants the Matriarch dead and you... and half a dozen friends are the person for the job! If you abandon this mission, Louis Previte in Kaavo Hold will be glad to send you back out to do it later.
· New global mission "Trapper: Explosive Traps"; teach others how to lay explosives without blowing their faces off.
· Added mission opportunities to Buzschej Canyon.
· Plymouth: Jennie Kush's "Career Choice" chain has been expanded with "Unlikely Theory", for those choosing to work with the Interior department under Farah Kapoor.
· New Harvesting mission for Laredo Lagoon: Chelse Mendure has sponsored a Panopea fishing contest. She wants you to take part and bring her back some of your fresh catch.
· Training Area: the Crafting Mentorbot now offers a "Harvesting & Crafting Refresher Course", after finishing the Harvesting & Crafting tutorial. In the refresher course, the Mentorbot will ask you to craft a second fitting, this time gathering Copper and Byna Berries to give Energy Penetration to the fitting.
· If inquired, Naythin Jones will tell you about his and Brewen's last mission.
· Missions can now have a maximum skill level as a pre-requisite. This was previously only filterable by minimum skill.
· New global mission "Trapper: Leg Hold"; nothing like having a trap to bite your foe's ankles and make them stand still.
· New medical mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Medical Needs Bandages"; A nurse from the medical centre asks for your assistance in making bandages.
· Day Break Acres: new combat/harvesting mission "Need Hokfig Meat Slabs"; nothing worse for a military base than to run out of bacon for breakfast!
· If inquired, Eva Hahne will tell you about the FED prions
· Added many new mission opportunities to Fort Bondsteel.
· New Harvesting mission for Laredo Lagoon: Chelse Mendure has sponsored a Crystal fishing contest. She wants you to take part and bring her back some of your fresh catch.
· Crafting missions are now available in many more parts of the world.
· Introduced new mission opportunities, including one time missions to Fayrwind Ravine.
· Locked containers can now be obtained (very rarely) from more mission types. Previously they were only available from Underworld missions.
· Added new combat mission opportunities to Faolan Hollows.
· New global mission "Trapper: Watch'em Burn". Incendiary trap: the best friend for those that want to set Rhyldan on fire.
· Added mission opportunities to the Crackling Tundra.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Medical Supplies Wanted - Myxococcus Xanthus"; You're asked to get hold of some antibiotics for the medics.
· Day Break Acres: new combat/harvesting mission "Need Morgenstern Thorns"; Day Break's cook Jenara Deathforge is reverse engineering... what, exactly?
· New tradeskill mission, "Diseased Brain Tissue for Genetics". Genetic Engineers can always use more diseased brain tissue to create hybrid cloned pets for our troopers...
· Introduced a new escort mission where you need to lead a lost worker to Mitchell's Farm.
· Added new mission opportunities, including one time missions to Mount Mills.
· If inquired, Private Tomoeh will talk to you about himself.
· Added many new mission opportunities to the Nawala Wilds.
· New global mission "Tamer: Handler's Focus". Can't multitask in combat? Devote your single-minded attention to your pets, and let them do the rest.
· New global mission "Tamer: Kill". For when a pet death squad is what's needed to get the job done.
· Added new mission opportunities to the Rendall Gulch.
· If inquired, Hexx Siren will tell you about herself.
· New tradeskill mission, "Ligase for Genetics". Genetic Engineers need this fairly easily crafted component, always needed for genetic recombination.
· Added new mission opportunities to Gallo Gorge.
· Bug Squashing is a follow-on mission, given when completing Odd Okolat Behavior. If you abandon this mission, Louis Previte will be happy to give it to you again. This hive is dangerous, bring friends.
· New global mission "Tamer: Aggression". Evertything a pet can do, an aggressive pet can do better.
· New global mission "Thrown Weapons: EMP Grenade". Enemy robots, beware.
· Added new mission opportunities for trap users in Judair Gulch and the Bald Forest.
· New Tradeskill mission, available to all factions in selected hubs: "Medical Supplies Wanted - Cloth"; You're asked to get hold of some cloth, any kind you like, for the medics.
· Plymouth: Jennie Kush's "Career Choice" chain has been expanded with "Edge of Expression", for those choosing the Labor path under Human Resources.
· New tradeskill mission, "Genetics Needs Venomous Setlangs". When there's a war going on, there's no such thing as too few poisonous pets.
· Introduced new mission opportunities in the Hania Plains.
· New tradeskill mission, "Basic Brewing Technique"; if you have some basic knowledge of the Beer or Malt Extraction recipes, some Cooks will be willing to take lessons from you. The NPC mood & dilemma will swing depending your sucess, failure or refusal to train them.
· If inquired, Jeremiah Cayea will tell you about himself.
· New global mission "Thrown Weapons: Frag Grenade": it's always good to have a good pitch.
· Plymouth: Jennie Kush's "Career Choice" chain has been expanded with "Cake", for those choosing the Supply path. The Council reminds you that this cake is NOT a lie.
· New tradeskill mission, "Advanced Brewing Technique", continuing the ancient Terran quest of brewing the best beer, NPC cooks may ask you to share your expertise on water purification and preservative extraction from plants. The NPC mood & dilemma will swing depending your sucess, failure or refusal to train them.
· Plymouth's "Career Choice" chain has been expanded with the "Euthanasia" quest, for those choosing the Medical path when reporting to Officer Yolanda Rivers after speaking to Jennie Kush.
· Improved the rewards of the Family Heirloom one time mission.
· Added new mission opportunities to Dral's Woods.
· Added the recipe Structure Repair Materials to create repair materials to fix nation structures. It is in the Installations: Siege Edition book. NOTE: This recipe will most likely change in the next build as it was added to make it into the patch last minute.
· City storage has been introduced. You can use the existing housing storage structure or the larger nation only structure City Storage Pod. It holds 55 items, but takes up quite a bit more space. City storage is assigned in the cities panel on the Nation window. It works similar to housing storage where you set it up per storage unit and assigned to a structure. Storage in cities can be access by multiple players, but only 1 at a time. More than 1 person trying to use it will notify the other user if they want to take control of it and close down the window for the other player.
· Added minCityStorageManagement and minCityStorageUsage. Management is used to assign/unassign/purchase storage units. Usage is for accessing the storage units (to put in or take out items). Mayors of the city can perform both activities as well.
· The shield around the city has been replaced with a square model to better fit around the city. It should now show up just slightly outside of the city boundaries now.
· Point Blank AOE attacks can now hit player structures.
· Cone based attacks can now hit player structures.
· Terraformed a hill which was taking up a portion of the area where you could place city plots in Mirfield.
· Added cloning support to a siege camp if you die in the zone with the camp in it.
· You can interact with structures now that have 75% or more health, before if they were just slightly damaged you couldn't interact with them.
· Increased the number of nation events tracked from 20 to 30.
· Significantly reduced the amount of experience needed to gain nation reputation ranks.
· Increased the Armor penetration diminished return gate slightly for npcs.
· Stampeding Rhinoc now have a minimum of C grade on any items harvested from them.
· Made numerous adjustments to NPC spawners in the Pipeworks.
· Reduced the attack speed penalty on Complete Loss of Motor Skills from -100% to -75%. This is a raid boss ability.
· A thick-furred rhinoc population has begun to appear in Reaper's Ridge.
· Reduced the damage of the Slowing Attack and Slowing Burst NPC abilities.
· There is now a Lost and Found Manager in the Training Facilities.
· Adjusted the bar patron spawn points in the Candy Shoppe to add new points and to make adjust NPC rotations.
· Added new Rocharus, tamables, and rare NPCs to Laredo Lagoon.
· A small population of Phosphori has been spotted in the Desolate Veldt.
· Lesoo should now hold weapons in a more comfortable fashion.
· Introduced many new boss mobs which can spawn in many locations throughout the world randomly.
· Added populations of Raxin and Malagions to the Souza Spring area. Malagions can only be found at night.
· Added a Lost and Found Manager to Serenity.
· Extended the functionality of advanced NPC Triggers to allow editors to easily be able to apply or remove effects to NPCs based on location.
· Reduced the difficulty of Private Masters in Freedomtown.
· Made adjustments to the basic attacks of some raid mobs which were set too high due to an older flag. This affects the Monstrous Arrvor, among others.
· Added a small drake population to The Downs.
· Adjusted many of the spawn points in Fort Hudson, and made some NPCs more generated mission friendly.
· Captain Thompson at Laredo Lagoon in Timbertol now sells fishing supplies.
· If you stray into Grim Flatlands proceed with caution. A large Scade'coo otherwise known by the name Grimclaw has been reported to roam the area. If attempting to cross the flats it's suggested you do so in a group.
· Increased the Scaed'ecoo population in Fallen Tide.
· Removed penetration bonuses from the NPC ability: Frenzy.
· Optimized the FX of Stampeding Rhinocs.
· Added a small population of Helltyr to the Treachery Wastes.
· Titan's peak now has a small drake population.
· Added a Lost and Found Manager to Souza Spring.
· Adjusted the scale of some NPCs in the Gwyll Valley, the Mubarks most notably but also scaled down the size of Achillea.
· Added loot to Jabberbull Infectors.
· Faugea Ambassadors are no longer attackable by players.
· Kaavo Hold's Protectors will no longer attack players.
· Introduced new Stampeding Rhinoc Bulls. These are boss mobs that can often be found within a stampede.
· Years ago a lab experiment nicknamed Cu Sith escaped. She's been sighted in Gallo Gorge with a pack of her offspring. Adventurers BEWARE! This setlang is like nothing you've ever fought before; bring lots of friends.
· A medium sized population of Jabberbull has been spotted in the Buzschej Canyon.
· A Scaed'ecoo population has moved into Fayrwind Ravine.
· Miguel Araujo at the Aemar Hydro Plant has become more talkative, responding to a number of inquiry subjects.
· Autumn Bream, a Geneticist, has set up shop in the medical center of Freedomtown.
· Added additional NPCs to Izzy's Post.
· A small vulture population has begun to appear near Aoss Gardens.
· A Calprates population has begun to appear in the Crackling Tundra.
· Adjusted the mob populations in the Ambergris Grove. This should prevent an issue where NPCs were growing out of control while also providing a better population when the area first spins up.
· Added Crafting and Harvesting supplies vendor bots to the Workshop in Banshee's Hollow.
· Lingmaa Warriors should now be spawning as intended in Arboleda. They were previously having missions offered for them but a mismatch in the NPC ids was spawning normal Lingmaa instead.
· Bastille Guards will no longer attack players.
· A Jabberbull population is growing in Mount Mills.
· A Madman has been spotted terrorizing the Nawala Wilds.
· Rocharus have been spotted outside of the Obsidian Bastille.
· You can now pick pocket some NPCs which were previously unable to be pick pocketed in Freedomtown
· Reduced the penetration value defaulted added for all NPCs from 10% to 5%. Also hanged the pet bonus from 10% to 5%.
· Introduced new random NPC chatter which is affected by newer engagements.
· Artifact Collectors have set up shop at the Plymouth Control Center, Kaavo Hold, and Thicket Overwatch. If you come across any artifacts you can exchange them with these NPCs for a reward.
· Newborn Arrvors can now be tamed by skilled tamers. These offspring are only spawned through the death of a raid boss, however.
· A nation event is now added denoting when you tame an extremely rare pet type, and nation experience is rewarded.
· You can no longer summon pets while mounted or riding a vehicle.
· The Genetically Engineered Area Tank Hokfig has has it's health modifier set to 2, up from 1, to bring it in line with other Hokfig tank style pets.
· You can now summon two genetically engineered pets from the same stack of pets without having to split them.
· Adjusted pet health scaling. The end result is that higher level pets now have a greater amount of health than was previously the case.
· A newborn offspring of Cu Sith has been sighted on the plateau in Gallo Gorge. It will take a grandmaster Animal Handler to tame this special little setlang.
Player vs. Player
· Introduced four new PvP Streak related achievements and titles. This includes new titles for having streaks of 5, 15, and 50 straight kills, as well as a fourth title which is rewarded for having at least 10 streaks of 15+ kills.
· Players who heal or buff players who are engaged in PvP combat will become temporarily flagged as PvP enabled. This will last for two minutes or until you have died. Other players will be unable to heal or buff you unless they enable themselves for PvP during that period of time.
· When you heal or buff another player who is flagged with a temporary PvP flag, any other players who they have damaged or debuffed while that flag was active will be able to attack you, even if they are normally friendly. This is to prevent an issue where players used healers who were friendly to other nations to heal them and the healers could not be killed.
· You are no longer able to toggle off active military if you have a temporary PvP flag. It will display how long you have remaining before you can it expires if that is the case.
· Kill Streaks are now tracked in PvP. These kill streaks will be listed when you in the /pvp stats and can also reward you with achievements and titles.
· Added PvP mission opportunities in more contested areas.
Points of Intrigue
· Wreckage from the Northern Star is still being found periodically on Rhyldan. Collectors will pay a good price for these artifacts. OWON players can find one at the Plymouth Control Center, FPR citizens in Thicket Overwatch, and Rogue players at Kaavo Hold. While these pieces of wreckage will appear throughout the world randomly in place of camps, they will expire after an hour. In addition to being able to retrieve artifacts, they can also spawn bosses, and grant achievements and buffs if you manage to clear out the looters.
· Riffraff Conquest POI opportunities have been added to many parts of the Jenu Plains.
· Increased the number of generated resources on Reaper's Ridge.
· Gallo Gorge now features generated mineral, lumber, and plant resources.
· Added Anjara, Cree'it, Juro, Multi-hued Yano, and Geel Flower spawners to Gallo Gorge.
· Added generated lumber, mineral, and plant resources to Faolan Hollows.
· Added Aquaios and Tungsten resources to the Moaning Savannah.
· Added generated lumber, plant, and mineral resources to the Nawala Wilds.
· Added generated lumber and mineral resources to the Desolate Veldt.
· Added generated lumber, plant, and mineral resources to Day Break Acres.
· Introduced generated mineral, plant, and lumber resources to the Buzschej Canyon. In addition to this static resources were added for Monazite, Ngooberries, Placebo, and Sarnium.
· Added generated lumber and mineral resources to Treachery Wastes.
· Added generated lumber and ore resources to The Downs.
· Added additional generated resource spawners in Lundy Pass.
· Added Tungsten and Alluvium to The Downs. These are located in a dangerous section that is populated by drakes, however.
· Increased the amount of generated resources in the Crackling Tundra.
· Added generated mineral resources to Hales Corner.
· Introduced generated plant, lumber, and mineral resources to Titan's Peak.
· Added Pyrohemalite, Tungsten, Iron, and Human Corpse resources to the Lurker Lair.
· Added generated tree and ore resources to the Depraved Hinterland.
· Added Falasium, Cobalt, and Thorium resources to Mirfield.
· Added generated lumber, ore, and plant resources to Mount Mills.
· Abandoned Supplies can no longer be tracked by the Survey system.
· Added generated lumber, ore, and plant resources to Lower Pontoc.
· Changed Abandoned Supplies tooltip from "Right click on the node to harvest it." to "Right click on the box to search for supplies."
· Added generated plant and lumber resources to Olcan Thorn, and increased the number of Minerals there.
· Added generated ore, plant, and lumber resources to the Orouli Ravine.
· Generated lumber resources can now spawn in Balekeep.
· Abandoned Supplies will no longer being displayed as dots in minimap.
· Added generated lumber and mineral resources to the Dreary Borderlands.
Skills and Abilities
· Break Defenses (Blades) now has a higher number of abilities that it can dispel. It is only useful typically on defensive buffs.
· Increased the radius and knockdown chances of EMP Grenades.
· Increased the damage of Incendiary Traps. In addition to this they are now obtained at 300 skill rather than 120. This is to make way for Leg Hold Traps. Characters who already have this ability learned will be unaffected by the change.
· Added a flag which will allow certain abilities to be used without breaking stealth.
· Blade Flurry (Blades) had it's damage enhancement slot removed, as it was useless. In instead now has slots for Duration and Usage Cost.
· Increased the radius of traps by roughly 25%.
· You can now pick pocket while stealthed. This will give a small bonus to your success chances. There is a chance of stealth breaking which is increased based on the level of failure, and will always drop if you draw aggro.
· Renamed the "Drinking Water" combat effect to "Hydrated", preparing it to be used with other crafted drinks.
· Pick pocketed or stolen items can now result in higher grade items than was previously possible.
· Made adjustments to the pick pocket skill. The base success chance has been significantly reduced at lower skill levels, but increased substantially as your skill level rises in relation to your target. The faction hit has also been reduced.
· Increased the range of the Fix Robot ability (Robotics).
· You can now toggle Offensive Stance, Handlers Focus, and Support Stance while swimming, to bring them in line with Defensive Stance.
· Introduced a new Trap Knowledge ability: Leg Hold Trap. These traps are easy to produce and usable relatively early. While they do not deal as much damage as an explosive trap they have a high chance of causing leg injuries.
· You can no longer use Evasive Manuever (Bladed Weapon Defense) or Evade (Dodging) while swimming.
· Added a "Food Grade Cap" representing the highest grade for food or drinks, at which the potency of the nutritional buffs are increased when consumed. The value of this cap is displayed in the Miscellaneous category of the character sheet, and is tied to the value of the character's highest skill.
· Increased the effectiveness of taunting abilities. This primarily affects the Protection and Dirty Fighting skills.
· Increased the aggro generation of the Shield Slam and Shield Bash abilities (Shield Tactics).
· Some adjustments were made to the skill gain and lockpicking chances when dealing with locked containers.
· Significant alterations were made the the Bandage Wound ability (First Aid). The base duration of this effect has been reduced from 60 to 50 seconds, but this duration now scales based on the grade of the bandages being used when applying it. So using higher grade bandages will now significantly increase the duration of the regeneration effect.
· Repair Structure ability now has a preparation timer requiring standing still to use. It can also be interrupted.
· For abilities that require an item in your inventory, the item can now be held in a container within your inventory, for the ability to be available.
· Emergency Repair requires no preparation and has a longer recharge. It uses the same repair materials as Repair Structure, just how the ability operates regarding timers is different.
· Trap damage and debuff duration now scales based on the grade of the trap used.
· Structure Repair abilities take the newly redesigned repair materials. There are 4 types and they require a higher skill to use the better ones. They also repair a bit more based on the grade quality. It will automatically choose the highest repair value out of your inventory (from the top of the stack, so if you have a D5 on the top and an A5 buried in a stack it will use the D5, but if there is another inv slot with a better repair material it will use it first).
· Slowed down entertainment skill gain rates as you move further up the skill curve.
· Grenade damage now scales by the grade of the grenade use.
· You can no longer gain Hacking skill from containers which are trivial for your skill level.
· Increased the damage and radius of Incendiary Grenades.
· Increased the range of Emergency Repairs (Installations).
· Increased the radius of Frag Grenades.
· Changes to Max Health via an item activated buff or debuff, now correctly takes into account any modifications due to the grade of the item used to activate the effect.
· The Medium Assault Armor Shell will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will now use Nano-Composite Weave in place of Nanofiber Cloth. In addition it will require a Refined Thoribrite Bar.
· The Peacekeeper Armor will now be known as the Heavy Peacekeeper Armor Shell. This recipe will produce the Peacekeeper's Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots, and Sleeves. This recipe will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. Recipe adjusted slightly.
· Food and drink items can now contain additional nutrition (i.e. buffs), that are activated when consumed. Identical food products can contain a differing set of nutrition, depending on which ingredients were used to craft them.
· When creating food products, the icons listed in the Results column now include Nutrition info (displayed in tool tips), when applicable.
· The Firearms Crafting recipe Beam Carbines is now Carbine Fabrication. This recipe now encompasses all previous carbine weapon shell crafting recipes (9 total results).
· Armor Shells have undergone an update in preparation for the Shell Effectiveness System implementation. Many recipes received either a slight name change, consolidation of recipe items, material change, or a combination of the three. Armor recipes that previously called for Clothing Patterns will no longer utilize these items.
· Quad A & Quad B are now craftable.
· The following Foraging recipes will pass attributes onto their results if the input plant contains Nutrition information: Seed Extraction, Fruit Preparation, Plant Breakdown, and Seasoning.
· The Firearms Crafting recipe Beam Rifle is now Rifle Fabrication. This recipe now encompasses all previous rifle weapon shell crafting recipes (12 total results).
· Heavy Enclosed Mask Shell recipe will now use Refined Heavy Thorium Bar in place of Refined Plumite Bar. In addition Calcium Carbonate will be used in place of Aqueous Silver Sulfide.
· The Light Tactical Armor Shell will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will now use Calibrite-Carbon Reinforcement Panels in place of Nano-Composite Weave.
· Siege Camp Blueprints are now craftable.
· Medical Beds and Medical Stations crafting recipes can now be found in the First Aid handbook.
· The Medium CBR Helmet will now be known as the Medium CBR Shell. This recipe will now use Nano-Composite Weave in place of Nanofiber Cloth.
· Medical Station items for crafting Medical Modules can now be crafted. Previously, only blueprints were being made.
· Placebo Plant Root is now correctly identified as a Mild Vegetable.
· The Metal Casting Molds recipe (Metalworking) can now be used to create Leg Hold Casting objects for the creation to Leg Hold Traps.
· The Heavy Regulus recipe will now be known as the Heavy Regulus Armor Shell. This recipe will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will produce the Regulus Chest, Leggings, Boots, and Sleeves. Recipe was adjusted slightly.
· The recipe Medium Ground Platform Construction has been added to the Cities and Housing Installation recipe book.
· The Motion Detection Trap recipe (Trap Knowledge) can now create Leg Hold Traps.
· The Heavy Argos recipe will now be known as the Heavy Argos Armor Shell recipe. This recipe will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will produce the Argos Helmet, Chest, Leggings, Boots, and Sleeves. Recipe was adjusted slightly.
· The following Culinary recipes will pass attributes onto their results if the ingredients contain Nutrition information: Flour, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Pressing, Meat Pie Filling, Veggie Pie Filling, Cheese Pie Filling, Dry Noodles, Special Extraction: Plants, Flour Mixing, Butter Churning, Cheese, Fruit Juice, Macaroni and Cheese, Casserole, Quiche, Rack of Ribs, Vinegar Production, Rib Cut, Rib Steak, Round Cut, and Round Steak.
· All hammer weapon shells are now created in the existing Blunt Weapon Production recipe. The recipe now include a Weaponized Power Assembly in order to create the powered weapons. This recipe now has 3 difficulty levels.
· The Light Helmet recipe will now be known as the Light Operations Shell. This recipe will produce the Light Operations Helmet. This recipe will no longer require a Clothing Pattern.
· Installations: Cities and Housing Edition contains a new recipe. This recipe will create the City Storage Pods.
· All axe shells are now created in the existing Axe Production recipe. This recipe now allows for a Weaponized Power Assembly to accommodate creating the powered axe.
· Improved the intelligence of the craft window when removing slotted ingredients, after having chosen a specific product to craft.
· Added intelligence to the craft window product, so that product list items that match the currently loaded ingredients, but that do not have filter requirements, will not be considered to actually match, if the loaded ingredients match another product that does have filter requirements. (e.g. electrode recipe has a standard electrode product that has no filter requirements, as well as other electrode products (e.g. gold electrode) that do. If you slot a gold bar, then the gold electrode is a valid product and the standard electrode is not.)
· The grade of the pattern used in the Metal Casting Mold recipe no longer has any weight on the end result.
· The Super Heavy Vanguard Set will now be known as the Super Heavy Vanguard Armor Shell. This recipe will produce the Vanguard Chest, Leggings, Boots, and Sleeves.
· The City Storage Pod Construction recipe will now produce a Blueprint to create: City Storage Pod, Container Pod 1A, Container Pod 2A, and Container Pod 2B.
· Light Vendetta Set recipe will now be known as Light Vendetta Armor Shell. This recipe will produce the Vendetta Helmet, Chest, Leggings, Boots, and Gloves.
· You can now create Lost and Found Bots using the Robot Manufacturing recipe (Robotics). These robots allow you to turn in Lost and Found missions.
· The Super Heavy Vanguard Armor Shell will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. In addition this recipe will now require Nanofiber Cloth.
· The Light Vendetta Armor Shell recipe will no longer requires a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will now use Nano-Carbide Reinforcement Panels and Calibrite-Carbon Reinforcement Panels in place of Nano-Composite Weave and Nanofiber Cloth.
· The Heavy Titan Set will now be known as the Super Heavy Titan Armor Shell. This recipe will produce the Titan Chestplate, Greaves, Boots, and Sleeves.
· Light Tactical Armor 2 recipe will now be known as Light Tactical Armor Shell. This recipe will produce the Light Tactical Harness, Helmet, Thigh Rig, Chest, Leggings, Boots, and Gloves.
· The Light Armor Assault Shell recipe has been updated. This recipe will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. It will now use Calibrite-Carbon Reinforcement Panels in place of Nano-Composite Weave. In addition it will require a Metal Buckles.
· The Super Heavy Titan Armor Shell will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will no longer call for Adhesive. In addition the recipe will now use Nanofiber Cloth.
· The existing recipe Bladed Weapon Production now creates the bladed weapon shells (hand blades, knives, and swords) from 5 previous recipes. A new weapon was also added to this recipe, Energized Long Sword, for a total of 11 possible results.
· The Hide Boot recipe will now be known as Light Hide Boot Shell. This recipe will now use Calibrite-Carbon Reinforcement Panels in place of Nano-Composite Weave.
· In the Craft Window, if an item is loaded into an ingredient or agent slot, and you move that item from one slot to another within your inventory, the Craft Window buttons will stay properly enabled/disabled. If the item is moved out of your inventory, it will also be automatically removed from the ingredient or agent slot.
· The Firearms Crafting recipe Pistols is now Pistol Fabrication. This recipe now encompasses the results from Pistols and Beam Pistols crafting recipes (a total of 5).
· The Medium Tactical Armor Shell will no longer use Clothing Patterns, and Nanofiber Cloth. Replacing these items will be Nano-Composite Weave, Metal Buckles, and D-Rings
· Installations: Siege Edition contains 2 new recipes. These recipes create the siege Support Camps for attackers and defenders.
· Many Firearms Crafting items have a new component type or branch. This was done to help solidify the many firearms weapon shell crafting recipes.
· The Medium Terminus Set will now be known as the Medium Terminus Armor Shell. It will now produce the following items: Terminus Helmet, Chest, Leggings, Boots, and Gloves.
· Construction Forms now have 0 weight in the Barricade Base Construction recipe (Installations).
· The Assassin's Armor will now be known as the Light Assassin's Armor Shell. This recipe will produce the Assassin's Headgear, Tunic, Leggings, Footwear, and Gloves.
· The Medium Terminus Armor Shell will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will now use Nano-Composite Weave in place of Nanofiber Cloth. Calcium carbonate has been replaced with Aqueous Silver Sulfide. In addition it will require Refined Plumite.
· The Light Assassin's Armor Shell will no longer require a Clothing Pattern. This recipe will now use Calibrite-Carbon Reinforcement Panels in place of Nano-Composite Weave. In addition this recipe will require Calcium Carbonate, and Fasteners (Metal Buckle or D-Ring).
· Some food resources (e.g. plants) now contain "nutrition data" (i.e. for buffs). When used as an ingredient in a culinary recipe, this nutrition can be passed on to the recipe's product.
· Fixed an issue with energy shields GUI display where they were going negative in length causing visual oddities.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Nimmerwald will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Pontoc will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Sapless Vista will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Kazarma Bridge and Fort Laredo will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Jenkins Ranch will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Wayup Overlook will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Traful Pond will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Show Titles was renamed to "Show NPC Titles" as it toggles npc titles and not player titles on the nameplates.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in S&B Supply Post will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Inventory full and no room messages from the inventory system use normal alerts instead of fade alerts (which are broken and can post over and over again).
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Ingall's Pass will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Fixed an issue where settings were saved twice closing a window.
· Locked containers now display the difficulty of the lock in tooltips and item descriptions.
· Introduced a new Global Opacity slider in the Interface Options window. This allows you to make the interface more transparent if you so desire. Sliding this value will instantly alter the opacity of windows.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Chaise Geôlier will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Renamed the Inventory/Bank option "List View" to "Sortable List View" to make it more apparent that it can be used to sort your inventory.
· Added back in type A armor fittings to working in other armor slots since they can be added to each piece of armor now and will get scaled by the effectiveness.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in The Steps will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Since you can now Shift+Click on a collapsable panel header to open/close all the sibling panels, removed the expand/collapse button for the recipe window.
· Mission rewards will now display the grade of the reward in the chat message and text banner you get when you receive them.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Founder's Fork will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Fort Hudson will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Camp Kjell will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· The character sheet now includes combat modification values from buffs in the "Offense", "Defense", and "Miscellaneous" panels. The base values from fittings are displayed first (when applicable), followed by a total buffed value in parenthesis (when different than the base value).
· Abilities with preparation timers (timers requiring you to stand still and wait) now display the time in their tooltip/card.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Dolep Islet and Neca Islet will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Hyperlinks are now created for player names in chat. Clicking on the player name will open a pop up menu which allows you to add that player to your Ignore List or to report them for abuse or spam.
· Removed Anisotopric Filtering video option as it is now the default filtering type.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Ammann Village will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Changed the display of combat modifiers in the tool tips, info cards, and game database, to help clarify if the modifier is actually a good or a bad thing to have.
· Disabled saving of alert window positions as their window ID is generated. These were causing settings size to get larger over time and degrading performance when saving settings.
· Looted items and items from containers now display the grade in chat text when the item is acquired.
· Increased the size of the Gamma slider.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in The Shed will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Players flagged as temporary enemies will have a red icon indication as a real enemy would to make it easier to identify the change. When it expires they will change back to the normal icon.
· Abilities with fitting sockets now have a skill display at the bottom like items do to display how many skill points are being consumed by the current fitting and total points available.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in The Training Facility will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Character Sheet stats display will now update when buffs are added or removed.
· Cleaned up some of the bars in the player status bar so they look a bit better when near empty.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Talampaya will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Double clicking on a spawned vehicle will now just despawn it instead of popping up the dialog asking you to despawn it.
· Tool tips now show an item's "Nutrition" effects, if any. (similar to item info cards)
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Lonely Lagoon will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Added trees to the Drygest Fields, as well as some static Barca populations.
· Optimized loading times in Banshee's Hollow.
· Added trees and foliage to the back side of Day Break Acres.
· Added points of interest to Banshee's Hollow map. City Hall, Medical, Workshop, The Placebo Palace cafe, The Wandering Gypsy bar and grill, The Evening Star Lounge, the Warning Cry Theatre, the Carapace and Claws shop, the Quill and Ink book shop, the Pink Frog studio, Gudrun's Pantry food shop, Knick knacks general store, Tolley's Attic technical supplies shop, The Holler newspaper, the FPR military Garrison, the Turret Lab, the Oil Can garage.
· Added grass to some bald patches near Plymouth City.
· Added additional decorations outside of Camp Taak.
· Numerous adjustments were made to Echo Pond. The mob count has been increased, and camps have been moved off the roads and made smaller.
· Added more rock props in Lurker Lair.
· Added trees and foliage to the western side of the Northern Range.
· Added trees, rocks, and foliage to Reaper's Ridge.
· Added trees and rocks to the Desolate Veldt.
· Optimized load times in Laredo Lagoon.
· Props added in Serenity's Med Center and City Hall.
· Optimized performance in Serenity.
· Cleaned up terrain, and added trees and foliage to Buzschej Canyon. In addition to this it has been populated with NPCs and resources.
· Added trees, foliage and Arrvor to the Lundy Pass.
· Added grass and foliage to Tasuil Rise, and redistributed the mob population.
· Added trees and rocks to the Treachery Wastes.
· Added grass and foliage to the Souza Spring.
· Added Copper and Byna Berries to the tutorial zone so they can be used to make energy penetration fittings.
· Added a new Panoramic to Chaise Geôlier.
· Added trees to a barren section near Fort Bondsteel.
· Decorated Titan's Peak with rocks and trees.
· The Lurker Lair has been populated with NPCs. In addition to a large number of lurkers, this area also has a small population of Phosphori and Quadrutet. It is targeted at mid-to-upper tier players and can be found in Fool's Sanctuary.
· Added trees and foliage to Hales Corner.
· Optimized load times in O'Doyle Meadow.
· Optimized load times in Fort Hudson.
· Added additional foliage to the Southern Chasm, improved mob distribution, and increased the number of mobs in the area.
· Added props and details to the Pipeworks.
· Added trees and flowers to the Flurry Expanse.
· Added rocks and foliage to the Fayrwind Ravine.
· Added trees and foliage to some locations near the Aemar Hydro Plant.
· Added trees and rocks to the Depraved Hinterland.
· Added trees and foliage to Mount Mills.
· Optimized loading speed of Aoss Gardens.
· Added trees, rocks, and foliage to the Crackling Tundra.
· Added resting areas to the Wandering Gypsy and Placebo Palace in Banshee's Hollow.
· Made terrain, foliage, and mob distribution changes to Mirfield.
· Added foliage to the Lonesome Canyon.
· Improved the visuals near Faolan Hollows, and made adjustments to the mob population in order to move camps further from seams, spawns further from town, and to increase the mob counts a bit.
· A new Okolat Hive dungeon has been introduced in Mistden. This is a higher end dungeon populated with Okolat. This is a PvP enabled dungeon with a high electromagnetivity rating.
· Added foliage to Serenity.
· Added trees, rocks, and foliage to The Downs. This area has also been populated with mobs and resources.
· Added three hidden locations to the Lurker Lair.
· Added additional trees and foliage to Nawala Wilds, as well as a Setlang population. We also adjusted some of the NPC spawners at the Norris Foundation to adjust their rotations or placement.
· Props added for several buildings in Serenity.
· Added trees and foliage to the Orouli Ravine.
· Added an exploration point to Serenity. The first time players explore this point they will receive a small but permanent boost to their Unarmed Tactics skill. FPR friendly players will also gain a cloning point.
· Added grass to some parts of Doba, Aoss Gardens, and the Moaning Savannah.
· Smoothed some of the ridges in the Sticks so that it is easier to pass between the trenches.
· Props and lights added to Serenity.
· Improved lighting and adjusted the layout of the Lurker Lair in Fool's Sanctuary.
· Added foliage and smoothed some sections of terrain in Balekeep.
· Optimized load times in Pontoc MedLab.
· Added patches of grass to the Hania Plains, as well as some more random wildlife.
· The first time that you visit Faolan Hollows you will receive a small but permanent boost to your Mining skill. Friends of the FPR can also now clone at this location.
· Added trees and foliage to Gallo Gorge, as well as terraforming. This area is now populated with NPCs and resources, as well.
· Added additional foliage to O'Doyle Meadow.
· Bank, crafting, skill imprinting, and computer terminals in Serenity are now active.
· Added a smattering of trees to the Dreary Borderlands.
· Added trees and brush to Holden Hill.
· The Shed is now treated as a rest area.
· Made a few tweaks to the world lighting. Reduced the amount of bloom that was being emitted but increase the overall sun brightness. Darkened the back lighting, as well.
· Added trees, engagements, and foliage to Viminal Valley.
· Added Resting Areas to the bar at Izzy's Post in the Howling Hills in Wailing Chasm.
· Tied the Research Camp engagements in the Pipeworks into the World Events system so that they can be inquired about throughout the world to find if the camp is operational and whether or not it is under attack.
· Hermits can now spawn in more locations throughout the world.
· Closed some cracks in the entrance to the Lurker Lair.
· Robot Merchant tooltips no longer display as "Human Merchant".
· Corrected a couple spawners in the Navi Plains which were a bit elevated off the ground and could cause some out of range issues.
· Cree'it Tree nodes will no longer spawn within trees in the Sapless Mesa.
· Fixed an issue with fishing animations repeating.
· You will no longer receive missions for Yellow Setlang in Ambergris Grove, as they do not spawn there.
· Grounded some floating trees in PurpleField.
· Grounded some floating tress in Cassidy Rock.
· Ikah will display correctly now in Character Selection screen.
· Corrected an issue with boot particle FX being in the wrong position when swimming.
· Fixed some issues with the Carpentry Pick Pocket tables, some of the items in the loot table had a 0% chance of obtaining.
· Corrected some issues with a pool of water in the Northern Trails.
· Phaedra Sword, D-BRAC's hardworking System Rep, is actually female, not male; this has been corrected on the Dev server.
· Grounded some floating trees in Torn Mist Valley.
· Fixed a coordinates issue with Amman Village Area that was was causing positional errors on the region map.
· Reshaped and relocated some Harvestable Regions in Searchers Valley that were floating in a mountain or over the ground.
· Unburied a partially buried tree in Obstinada.
· It no longer says that you have commited suicide after dying due to a failed thievery attempt.
· Corrected an issue with one of the camp spawning types which had a max level that was lower than the spawning level.
· Corrected issues with the environmental schemes at and near Greenreath Barrows.
· Corrected some problems with the markers in the Patrol: Freedomtown to the Shed mission.
· Corrected some problems with a tree that could snare players in Freedomtown.
· Fixed the melee armor regen issue.
· Repaired an issue with the mission tracker resetting unchecked missions in the mission tracker.
· Fixed several buried, floating and misplaced path and resource waypoints in Neverwood.
· Fixed a typo with Nitlsha area name.
· Ability Enhancements will no longer run into issues with a lack of slot points.
· Grounded some partially floating furniture in Ingall's Pass.
· Fixed a terrain scheme issue in Kaavo Hold.
· Fixed an error which could occur if wearing body armor without base energy attributes.
· The "I need a word with you" quests were giving the wrong faction achievements for completing the Combat Mentoring missions; this has been corrected. They are also non-repeatable now.
· Fixed the position of a few props in the Training Facilities.
· Cleaned up some issues with foliage poking through ramps in Banshee's Hollow.
· Stitched a terrain seam in Day Break Acres.
· The Lurker Tails mission now properly asks for Undamaged Lurker Tails.
· Fixed an issue with selling stacked items with no grade data, to NPC vendors, where they only paid you the value of one item.
· Unburied a tree in Ollaseca.
· Grounded a partially floating tree in Plymouth Pass.
· Fixed crafting supplies NPC spawn point to spawn again inside the building in S&B Supply Post.
· Fixed tree and rock placement in Banshee Hollow.
· The "Defend Freedomtown!" mission will no longer be generated.
· Corrected an issue where the bottom pixels of status trays would become cut off.
· Weapons and shields will now go transparent when a player is stealthed.
· Grounded a partially floating tree in Laredo Lagoon.
· Fixed a typo in the Expensive Bottle of Wine description.
· Fixed an issue with the camera angle when interacting with NPC Marjo Peltola.
· Slightly Reshaped a harvestable region in Neverwoods.
· Nitlsha will display correctly now in Character Selection screen.
· Repaired a section of terrain that players could get stuck inside of in the Searchers Valley.
· Grounded some floating tress in Chindi.
· Ingall's Pass will now display its name correctly at Character Selection.
· Repaired an issue which could cause players to go underground while swimming.
· Cleaned up some terrain issues in Buzschej Canyon.
· Fixed several buried paths and waypoints in Lower Oasis Valley.
· Stitched terrain seams in the Tasuil Rise.
· Grounded some floating trees in Verdevista.
· Replaced place holder text in The First Invasion book.
· Adjusted a rock location Outside Freedomtown as it was positioned in a way that players could get stuck between it and the terrain.
· Fixed a spacing typo in a few "Wanted..." mission titles.
· Resources should no longer spawn on steep terrain in Xerus.
· Grounded floating trees in the Souza Spring.
· The Riteli Sniper Rifle FX now displays properly on female characters. It was previously misaligned slightly.
· Corrected an issue with the military vendor in Camp Taak which could cause a server side error that degraded performance.
· Corrected some issues with NPC triggers that could have caused errors if a vehicle or structure flagged the trigger in some types and prevent the benefits from being applied.
· Fixed a grammatical issue with the job offer email for the Kahavi Watch mission.
· Saverous Tree will now spawn in O'Doyle Meadow.
· Resolved an issue with a tree that was in Greenreath Barrows but assigned to Toulumne Grove and causing seamless issues.
· Grounded a tree and some rocks in Nitlsha.
· Added a period to the end of the error message if you tried to summon a pet in a player created tournament which disallowed pets.
· Most of the paths in Searchers Valley were fixed.
· Grounded a floating tree in Clifford Archeological Site.
· Corrected an issue which was caused when a character transitioned between water and land on steep terrain.
· Fixed a bug which was preventing you from using corpse extraction on some Lesoo bosses.
· Reworded parts of the All Apologies email to correct a grammatical issue.
· FPR Homesteads, OWON Homesteads, ROGUE Homesteads and "Nation and Housing" area names will display correctly in Character Selection screen.
· Fixed some pathing issues with FPR Guards in freedomtown.
· Fixed the fogging issue in Wailing Chasm. Also made some adjustments to the global schemes to hopefully get rid of the issue in other places throughout the world.
· Reshaped Hudson Fir Trees Harvestable Regions in Tecooy Run to prevent them from spawning on steep terrain or within trees.
· Anjara wood will no longer spawn within rocks in Rogue's Rest.
· The OWON arrival waypoint in Kilmer Valley is no longer floating in the air.
· Grounded a floating camp waypoint in Xerus.
· Fixed some issues with the calculations of price statistics (viewable via Ctrl+Click on an item). The item statistics data displayed should be much more accurate now.
· Lowered the safe point in Nido Cuervo so players won't fall when spawning.
· Fixed a number of issues with NPC spawn points in Fort Hudson.
· Corrected numerous cases of shells requiring the wrong repair kit types.
· Fixed an issue with hyperlinks for fittings, where the card failed to be created correctly, and displayed as a broken card in upper left of screen.
· You can no longer see off the edge of the map in Longshot Ridge.
· Fixed some issues with underground nodes in Reaper's Ridge.
· Fixed a few big rocks in Nitlsha that had lost their collision properties.
· Grounded a floating tree in Searchers Valley.
· Fixed an issue with nations where the mayor value was not being passed to the player if they were setup as a mayor.
· Kimilha will now display its name correctly on the minimap.
· Corrected an issue that could occur when switching between Action and RPG Mode when in or near water.
· Fixed an error related to arrival FX.
· Softened a terrain gap where player could get stuck in Outside Freedomtown.
· Stitched a terrain seam in Timbertoc.
· Fixed an issue where trying to stack an item onto another, where the target was already at exactly max size, could cause the target item to have corrupt stack size data.
· Fixed a rock formation that was crossing over the border between Fort Bondsteel and Bleakburn, and which could cause some seamless issues as a result.
· Closed off some terrain seams in Runa Grove.
· Reshaped a Kupletskite Harvestable Region in Tishdlada to prevent resources from spawning inside of a mountain.
· Adjusted terrain behind a rock where players could get stuck Southeast of Freedomtown.
· Stitched a very noticiable terrain seam all along the eastern border of Kilmer Valley.
· Corrected an issue with guards not assisting on the Renegade Mubark from a Kaavo Hold engagement.
· When extracting a node or corpse, if you attempt to start extracting another, the first will now automatically finish before a new extraction window is opened.
· The Rogue/FPR safe point near Fort Hudson has been moved to a safer spot, further from the fort.
· The Enemy List should now be functioning properly.
· Moved the rogue safe point in Howling Hills so that it is not inside of Izzy's Post.
· Reshaped Kupletskite Harvestable region in Orton prevent nodes from spawning on steep terrain.
· The charged medical fitting, Debuff: Buff Stripper, should now be able to target only hostiles and no longer strip the caster or allies buffs.
· Fixed some terrain seams in Longshot Ridge.
· Fixed a text dialog in Armorsmith Supplies Wanted - Hard Resin that was asking for Purified water when it was actually requiring Distilled Water.
· Grounded a floating tree in Oowwooki.
· Fixed an issue with some replacements tags that should read "you" and were readed "they".
· Kitsun Pass will now display its name correctly on the minimap.
· Fixed an issue that was allowing players to walk over water sideways while entering swimming.
· Corrected tooltip instructions for reading a book from "Right Click to Read" to "Double Click to Read".
· Fixed a minor dialog phrase in Keeping Busy mission.
· Fixed an issue with Northern Plymouth, Northern Range and Outside Freedomtown names in Character Selection.
· Stitched a terrain seam in the Southern Chasm.
· You are no longer able to sell soulbound items using a Player Shop Vendor.
· Fixed a typo in the Tale of Mirth.
· Grounded several floating rocks and trees in Ghetti Gorge.
· More adjustments made to harvestable regions in Outside freedomtown to avoid resources to spawn within rocks and trees.
· Relocated bamboo trees and rocks in the Southern Pass to fix a location where players could become stuck.
· Slightly rotated a rock in Loch Desert so that players couldn't see inside of its hollow underbelly.
· Corrected some locations where foliage was poking through paths or inside of buildings in Serenity.
· Fixed the Circle AOE issue with buildings where you could damage them even if they were protected.
· Light Tactical Harness and Thigh Rig now display properly on female models.
· Corrected the incorrect price mentioned for hokfig slabs & Letty's Starcast Card in the "Shortstack's Hokfig Bacon" quest's dialog.
· Fixed a math error that could occur in DoT specs and cause damage to not be applied.
· You can no longer Scrounge for Water while inside Fort Hudson.
· Grounded more trees in Pebbles Perch.
· Corrected some terrain precision errors in the Southern Chasm.
· Grounded a partially floating tree in Skiberean.
· Slightly reshaped a harvestable region in Founder's Grove to prevent resources from spawning in trees.
· Corrected a problem with the credit auto-split mechanism in groups not rewarding a split to group members due to an error.
· You will no longer receive "You are now a hero of OWON/FPR/ROGUE" once you have already reached the maximum alignment points.
· Npc's will no longer spawn underground in the Plymouth hills.
· Fixed Ghetti Gorge Area coodinates so the map aligns properly.
· Fixed a typo in the Energy tip.
· Fixed a few cracks in the Mysterious Cave.
· If you are out of storage slots it will now indicate so, rather than saying your bank is full.
· Fixed some inconsistencies with Camp Taak Escort Vehicle - Mine Detection Engagement.
· Corrected an issue with Aaron Meadows wander points which was causing errors and negatively affecting server side performance.
· Corrected an issue which was causing NPCs to spawn very late after players had entered Purplefield.
· Corrected some issues in the summary of the "Locket Up, Soldier" mission.
· Updated Enrichment Hint text to match the actual period of time.
· Corrected an issue with looting corpses that you did not have ownership rights of. Previously it would tell you how many seconds were remaining before you could loot the corpse, but the value reported was actually the amount of time before a corpse decayed. This should now be functioning properly.
· Resolved an issue which was causing respawns to not occur on some spawner types until the corpse was looted.
· Fixed an issue with mail sent to player when a component work order expired, where the component name was incorrect, showing an item name instead.
· Grounded a floating tree in Pebbles Perch.
· Grounded a floating tree in Plymouth Northwest.
· Fixed some issues that was preventing Samr Berry nodes to spawn in Terminus Mire.
· Fixed a bug which was causing some outdated items to be generated from locked containers or through pick pocketing.
· Fixed an issue with looting non-graded, stackable items.
· Grounded a floating tree in Arboleda.
· Grounded a Floating tree in Greenreath Barrows.
· Fixed typos in the structure pop ups.
· Minor terraforming made to a hole in Twin Falls.
· Fixed a few big rocks in Lonesome Canyon that had lost their collision properties.
· Corrected a blending issue on dustcloud particles.
· Removed a blocky stripe on terrain in Hales Corner.
· Fixed an issue with one of the spawn points for drakes in Gwyll Valley which was on top of a tree.
· Recipes which were intended to produce more than one blueprint were previously only producing one. This has been fixed.
· Corrected a math error that was causing players to have a higher lockpick chance than intended if they were well above the skill.
· The Hacking Terminals in Faolan Hollow are now functional.
· Fixed a typo in mission: "A Thoughtful Chat".
· Grounded some partially floating trees in The Sevens.
· Removed the line of sight check on Corpse Extraction and Salvage Parts. This is intended to correct an issue where some models did not have Line of Sight on steeper terrain.
· Fixed a typo in Founder's Fork exploration point name.
· The craft and recipe skill progress bars of the Craft Window will now properly fill as your skill increases during crafting.
· Raised a half buried tree in Pinon Pines.
· Fixed issue with displaying item info cards via a chat hyperlink, where sometimes an empty card is displayed in the upper left corner and can't be closed.
· Fixed an issue with siege camps and units that required them to be within the city placement region. This was removed so as long as it is within the 4-9 unit boundry of the city it will work.
· Fixed a couple of floating or submerged trees near Fort Bondsteel.
· Grounded floating objects in the Bendigo Basin.
· Grounded some floating trees and fixed some rocks and waypoints along the Hole-Plymouth trail.
· Corrected some issues with harvestable regions in Kilmer Valley.
· Fixed 2 trees in Lower Pontoc wich branches were growing inside a tower.
· The Dying Man outside Freedomtown will no longer dig his own grave.
· Impervious buffs now apply a Maximum Health penalty rather than base health. So be forewarned these will start showing their intended negative effect.
· Fixed an issue with abilitymods and structures causing code to not execute.
· Grounded some floating trees in Camp Taak.
· Fixed a typo in the tooltips of three locked container types.
· Fixed several issues with stacking of consumable items, including the inability to top off one stack with another.
· You can now pick pocket Barclay Shortstack at Izzy's Post.
· Corrected an issue with a floating pipeline in the Timbertol Desert.
· Grounded a floating tree in Aza Sands.
· Removed debug information from the Judair Blues mission summary.
· Grounded some partially floating trees and rocks in Timbertoc.
· Other players can now witness when anther player is fishing. The animation and pole were previously only visible to the player fishing.
· You will no longer receive missions for Lurker types that do not spawn in the Lurker Bog. These NPCs are now spawned through the new Lurker Ring event as was originally intended.
· Tweaked the Harvesting & Crafting tutorial in the Training Area to match the changes to the Mineral Breakdown recipe (the tutorial now asks for more pyrite to compensate for the decreased sulfur output of the recipe)
· Fixed a typo in the Nano-Plasma Spray description.
· Fixed an issue with some logging that was causing issues when harvesting.
· Corrected some collision issues with large rocks in Bendigo Basin.
· Fixed a typo with Pahokie area name.
· Grounded several floating plants, trees, buildings and rocks in Viminal Valley.
· Grounded a floating tree in Pahokie.
· Grounded a floating tree near the Ammann River.
· The Sevens: all Inquiry "Talk to... about life in the Sevens" quests should give no rewards now.
· Fixed an issue with adding fittings to implants due to a type issue on the client.
· Repaired grammatical issues in the Basic and Skilled variations of the Veterinary Medicine mentor missions when combined with certain NPCs.
· Fixed an issue with a LOS check on the client that was for some reason going further into the target that could potentially cause a LOS failure by hitting something close to its back.
· Fixed several issues with the "I Hope You Can Read" mission.
· Fixed some floating and buried trees, rocks and plants in Bradshaw Peak.
· Fixed an issue where when using the Alt+drag feature to split a stacked item, failure to split the stack deleted the original item icon.
· Raised a partially buried rock to avoid the invisible barrier effect around it in Timbertoc.
· Corrected item name from "Thallium Electrod" to "Thallium Electrode"
· Smoothed out some math precision errors in terrain in the Orouli Ravine.
· Fixed an issue with the Supply and Demand mission which caused the gender to be mixed up in some cases.
· Fixed an ability with a certain flag of NPC attack abilities which was causing more damage than should have been the case.
· Fixed the issue with settings being saved when using /gearswap.
· Grounded some floating Rocks in Terminus Mire.
· Fixed a typo in the fitting loot message.
· Terraformed an area where players could get stuck in the Bendigo Basin.
· Corrected an issue where resistance checks for things like Willpower, Reflexes, Stability, and Courage were not applying properly and causing effects to be resisted every time against players.
· Grounded a floating tree in Bleakburn.
· Corrected some physics issue with large rocks.
· You can now use Corpse Extraction on Agent Jackson and Willie Smith.
· Refreshing the UI (CTRL+G) in Buried Hand Trail will no longer reset the display area name on the minimap.
· Fixed a number of trees in the Northern Range that were not casting shadows.
· Fixed an issue that could cause a player to have their angle adjusted on their backside when transitioning from water to land at certain angles.
· Corrected some problems with several NPCs in Plymouth City which could not be pick pocketed or harvested.
· Smoothed out some terrain issues in Doba.
· The "Career Control" mission given by Jennie Kush (in Plymouth) and Iona Amato (in Plymouth Control) should give no reward now; they should just trigger the next mission in the chain if that option is chosen.
· Fixed a typo in the /activemilitary on message if you were had time remaining before you could turn it back off.
· Fixed a minor grammatical issue in the Start Ribbing Me mission dialog.
· Fixed a bug where capitalization of surnames in the friend, enemy or ignore lists could cause issues with you being unable to remove the player from the list and not receiving logon/logoff messages.
· Fixed a typo in the Powered Sword.
· Filled in a hole that players could get stuck inside of in Pontoc.
· Adjusted some terrain Fallen Tide to hide hollow insides of columns.
· Corrected some pathing issues with NPCs in the Rendall Gulch.
· Using Alt+Drag to split a stack by a specified amount now works for items in your bank.
· Slightly reshaped harvestable region in Tiq Sennu to prevent resources from spawning inside of rocks.
· The Super Juiced version of Gravity Roll no longer debuffs you. It was erroneously penalizing your damage reduction instead of increasing it.
· Fixed an issue with creating work orders, where the create button would never enable for some item names.
· If you fail to call a Pet Crawler (from the tutorial) because you already have a pet active it will use a different failure message. It was previously referring to these pets as genetically engineered which could be confusing, but was due to them only having a single use.
· Fixed a typo in the Biomass for Genetics mission.
· Corrected an issue with a fishing hole in Arboleda which was casting onto land.
· The Rogue safe point in Mid-Plymouth is no longer inside of an OWON base.
· Unburied, grounded and relocated some path waypoints in Claw Canyon.
· Resources should no longer spawn inside of terrain in Viminal Valley.
· Softened some terrain where players could get stuck in a hole near Plymouth Control Station.
· Grounded a levitating tree in Ollaseca.
· Fixed the entrance to Mistden Cave where you could get stuck.
· Fixed an issue with logon events causing server side errors.
· Clean up work in Ammann Village. This includes some adjustments to fix floating edges on a building, fence, and crates.
· Grounded several floating trees in North Plymouth Mountains.
· Hudson Fir nodes will no longer spawn inside of tree roots in Shackleford.
· Relationships and login messages now display proper capitalization.
· The Rogue and OWON safe point in Faolan Hollow has been moved outside of the city.
· Powered swords are now properly categorized as swords rather than axes.
· Can once again purchase purified water and other consumable stacked items from vendors.
· Fixed an issue with Fort Hudson perimeter walls that was allowing npcs and players go through.
· Fixed the skill requirements for abilities and fittings and properly set the minimum if it didn't match to 5 points.
· Corrected an exploitable issue with one of the Festival missions.
· Corrected some issues with barca animations.
· Grounded several groups of floating Coral Plants in Galloway.
· Fixed typos in mission "Alleged Thief".
· Corrected tiny typo in the Intoxicating Thorn description.
· Corrected some issues with NPCs and pets chain casting abilities.
· General clean up in the Plymouth-Aza Pass. This includes fixing some transparent underbellies of rocks, and grounding trees.
· Resolved a problem which could occur if you had a Damage Over Time ability used on you but no activator of that effect. This was causing damage to not apply when it should have from some environmental effects.
· Sarnium nodes in Rinji Plateau will no longer spawn within trees or on steep terrain.
· Fixed a spot where you could get stuck outside of Obsidian Bastille.
· Adjusted several Freedomtown NPCs who were instantly killing players after a failed Pick Pocket to instead call a guard. If you run across any NPCs who are still doing this and you believe they should not be, please report the name of the NPC in a /bug report or on the forums.
· Unburied, grounded and relocated some path waypoints in Eastwood.
· Corrected physics issues with a couple of large rocks in War Wagon Valley.
· The exploration point in The Shed is now taller.
· Faugea Prisoners will now properly despawn after reaching their escort location.
· Added cave lighting(darkness) to Mistden Cave.
· Fixed a location that players could get stuck inside of in the Blair Ridge.
· Softened some jagged terrain peaks in Northern Plymouth.
· Unburied a Water Harvester node Southeast of Freedomtown.
· Fixed an issue with item stacking, so that it is once again possible to top off a stack from another stack.
· Made some slight adjustments to Noelle Butch's spawn position to resolve some dialog issues.
· Fixed some trees and rocks that were located in O'Doyle Meadow but flagged as belonging to Maverick Gulch. This can cause seamless issues.
· Fixed an isuue that was preventing some traps Outside Freedomtown from being disabled correctly.
· Corrected an issue with Nurse Weng's cinema camera.
· Fixed 2 slightly floating tents in Fort Hudson.
· Corrected an issue with updating the content size of a collapsible panel.
· Resolved a problem which could occur if players attempted to put on a disguise while wearing a previous disguise still.
· The Shadows Affect options in Video Options will now properly save.
· Corrected an issue which could cause players to become stuck in the world and require GM intervention to fix.
· Fixed some Mountain Assets that had lost their physics properties allowing players to pass through them in Galloway.
· Male character will no longer have their hands amputated when wearing a sweater.
· Smoothed out a jagged peak of terrain in Huntsfolly.
· Repaired issues with fog near Freedomtown. There was a visible seam on some borders due to different lighting schemes.
· Grounded some floating trees in Rocharus Range.
· Corrected an issue which was causing players to receive engagement oriented achievements less often than intended.
· Fixed several paths in the western Plymouth region.
· Corrected some physics issues with a large rock formation in Eastwood.
· Grounded floating rocks, and corrected bad rotations on some rocks in War Wagon Valley.
· Grass should no longer grow on the asphalt outside of the Shed.
· Slightly raised terrain under a few building walls in Pontoc.
· Fixed places in Banshee's Hollow where players could get stuck.
· Rotated a rock that was partially exposing its transparent base.
· Unburied, relocated and grounded several path waypoints in Drake's Pass.
· Fixed Rock Asset that had lost their physics properties allowing players to pass through it in Northern Plymouth.
· Fixed some dialog options in the "Right to Die" quest (part of the Career Control chain in Plymouth Control) that weren't conducting the dialog properly.
· Fixed some out of range issues with camp NPCs near Echo Pond.
· Login messages will now be color coded fully green for friends and red for enemies.
· You should no longer cast onto terrain when fishing in the Lurker Bog.
· Leveled some terrain/floor behind shuttle platforms in Plymouth City.
· Reshaped some harvestable regions in Northern Trails to prevent resources from spawning in unreachable locations.
· Minor terraforming made near some platforms in Fort Hudson to avoid floating edges.
· Slightly raised some terrain and plants in the Training Facilities to repair a slightly elevated platform pillar.
· Settings Shadows to Affect Characters and Terrain, or Terrain Only will no longer also affect static objects.
· Corrected a couple of bugs with dying while underwater. This includes fixing the animation when dead, and not resetting out of it after respawning in some cases. This would cause players to swim upon respawning.
· Closed an exploit which allowed players to get credit on Player Killing missions without killing other players.
· Grammar correction in description of "AP Overcharger" fitting.
· Fixed some levitating rocks in the Bald Forest.
· Fixed an issue with a recently cloned fxTrigger in the Lurker Lair.
· Fixed a typo in the message indicating that you have invited a player to join your nation, but they were already a member.
· Julio Arganaraz's title now accurately reflects that he is a cook.
· Grounded some floating trees in Pontoc.
· Grounded some floating trees in Carter Archeological Site.
· Fixed a bug which was causing players to automatically find a target when using a hostile ability on corpses even if the Auto Find Target option was unchecked.
· Grounded some floating trees and rocks in Northern Plymouth.
· Fixed numerous pathing issues in Fanshaw Hollow.
· Filled in a hole where players could get stuck in Mistden.
· Fixed the profession & number of NPCs for the "Wanted : Rhinoc Bull" mission in Parst Pass.
· Fixed some floating models inside at Fort hudson.
· Corrected an issue which would sometimes cause pet ability bars to wind up off the screen. It now checks against this when the bar is opened and corrects if need be.
· Grounded a partially floating tree in the Training Facilities.
· Dwimi Otara is a freelancer, usually found drinking in the Candy Shoppe in Freedomtown; he used to be a great soldier but is troubled by his past.
· Nicolis Jackson, Banshee Hollow's Straight Edge FPR Crafting Representative, is also one of Banshee's founders. He followed Ralf Hounds to Faolan Hollows, but later moved here.
· Harlin Malkil, Talkative Labourer, came to Aoss Garden from Banshee Hollow. Be careful or he'll steal half your day blabbing about Banshee's coffee houses.
· Private Jitsu Jet; she used to be a path clearer in the early years of the Colony but chose not to pick a side and joined the military in Sept Falls after the siege.
· Lieutenant Justin Moore is in Banshee Hollow as part of the FPR Military Intel. He seems like quite a friendly guy, but maybe that's just part of his job description...
· Private Naythin Jonez; he's a bit full of himself. He used to have a good reputation as a soldier but hasn't been on active patrol duty in Freedomtown for some time.
· Vittorio, an opportunistic prostitute at Banshee Hollow's Evening Star Lounge, sees himself as a tailor: he'll tailor his personality to perfectly fit his clients' fantasies.
· Dr. Tyrell is usually by the Pink Frog in Banshee Hollow; whether hanging out, our quietly gathering data for his scientific research, that's hard to know.
· Pete Seddon, Idealist Scientist, is another Banshee's founders. He came here to get away from petty politics interfering with his research in brainjar turrets.
· Casslyn Stormseeker, one of Banshee Hollow's robotic engineers, shares her workshop, the Oil Can, with Pedro de la Torre. She creates the most fantastic robots, then smashes her creations when her mood changes.
· Bob Hamilton, Loner Scientist, was the first successful prototype of Pete Seddon research. He's taking his mandatory break and spending time as a human, but doesn't like it very much.
· Windfried Mueller was a prospector who got very lucky and traded minerals for books, his true passion, by opening the Quill and Ink in Banshee Hollow. He says he is actually writing a book himself, about his adventures.
· Essense Forte is Banshee Hollow's Defense Rep. Word around is that your chances of getting a favour from her will greatly increase if you bring her some very expensive liquor as a gift.
· Lyda Carnalla, Curious Robotics Engineer, is part of the team that makes Banshee's turrets. She has a real passion for it.
· Maussi May runs the Carapace and Claw armory in Banshee Hollow. She is quite cautious and never takes a risk, which seems is quite fitting for somebody in the Armorsmith business...
· Private Aurella is usually posted on guard duty along with Banshee's southern turrets. Probably with a hangover. She is quickly making herself a reputation of being a really heavy drinker.
· Bizzie Lizzie McNeely, Enthusiastic Cook, runs the Placebo Palace in Banshee Hollow. She's a kahavi brewmaster; the Wolf himself said her brews taste like Earth.
· Pyrozka Kalenda is the flamboyant Weapon Vendor at the the Carapace and Claw. She was one of the first Frees to be baked in Freedomtown, and later was one of Banshee's first settlers.
· Private Sardu is in Banshee after screwing up big time while at Scar's Wall, and only having 'it's not my fault' as an excuse.
· Olyvia Kruger, Shady Bartender, tends the Wandering Gypsy's bar in Banshee Hollow. She knows a lot of people, the sort of people that can get you hard-to-find things for the right price.
· Laurien Nomas works behind the bar at the Warning Cry Theatre in Banshee's Hollow. He's very genial, loves a good joke and is happy to talk about past performances at the Theatre.
· Freyja's a gambler with too little luck and too many debts. She enrolled into Banshee's turret program to pay back the money, but also to stop herself from gambling.
· Beryl got caught red-handed with stolen goods because she was too lazy to leave Banshee Hollow that day, and instead stayed the night. She took turret duty rather than being blacklisting.
· Shaynia Ruff, Talkative Hacker, runs the Tolley's Attic, which is Banshee's version of a tech nerd wet dream. If it's high tech, she can get it for you.
· Jamjam got himself on turret duty after losing a bet. He is stationed with Beryl on Banshee's southern trail.
· Gian Sellare, Ruthless Businesswoman, is one of Banshee's original settlers. An angel investor providing funding to radical new research, or a sell-out to the military industrial complex, depending who you ask.
· Trenton Armistade, Hardworking Writer, owns the local "The Holler" newspaper. He specializes in investigative reporting, and is not afraid to publish things that might make the establishment in Freedomtown a little bit uncomfortable.
· Saffron, Helpful Artist, makes sculptures out of wire and broken parts, which she collects from the different shops in Banshee Hollow. Her pieces are quite sought after in Obsidian and Sept Falls.
· Tigger Shakh, a Ruthless Mercenary is usually found at the Plush Room in Sept Falls if he isn't out on a job.
IF Additional Adjustments
Build splash screens changed
Build Cache reduced in size