Forums
enarzh-CNfrdeiwhiitjakofaplptrusressvukvicy
Open Language Panel
Register

Unable to create character

If you are having Technical issues you can post here. If you need support right away, please go to Support and fill out a support ticket.
Mitzi

Unable to create character

Post#1 » 02 Jan, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello am unable to create character. Entering a name doesnt work it is already highlighted in red name is taken or invalid...upon getting to this page. the next button and previous button do not work also the mail icon clicking it doesn nothing. Only server i found was novus upon entering am in the usa...

TR-Raynie

TR Staff

Re: Unable to create character

Post#2 » 02 Jan, 2019 10:04 pm

Hi there Mitzi,
I have replied to your ticket, if you could take a moment to answer the questions and attach the logs requested and clear your cache that would be helpful. We'll take a look further if there is no resolve after that. I apologize for the issue, this isn't something common so different troubleshooting methods may need to be done here.

Thank you!
Raynie

Mitzi

Post#3 » 03 Jan, 2019 3:55 pm

My apologies i have already deleted the cache folder. I did uninstall and reinstall game. I was able to get the characters i had named yesterday to populate but when i click on one of them i got two now maximillian and Mitzi. When i click on them and hit play i get an error message, "alert you cannot play this character. Please contact support."

Mitzi

Post#4 » 03 Jan, 2019 4:00 pm

Also the delete button is not functioning on this page. I can hit delete character and when the pop up appears to enter in delete..i do enter that but the delete button is not functioning.

TR-Raynie

TR Staff

Post#5 » 03 Jan, 2019 4:05 pm

Mitzi,
Would you mind responding to your ticket with your logs please? Do not reply to the email it generates. That email is not monitored consistently and it will keep all communication together in the ticket system.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Raynie